five

TWEEK'S POV

monday soon came around and i was more curious than ever about what craig has in store for me.

i know he's asking me to homecoming, he literally called me last night telling me to "be prepared for what's to come."

so it's either a homecoming proposal or craig making me watch another box set of his red racer dvd's....i'm leaning towards the latter, i mean i hope.

everyone has been asked it seems! every day it's some extravagant hoco proposal with a crowd of people forming and someone recording on their phones so they can post it on instagram.

and here i am, one week until homecoming, and absolutely no proposal in sight from my boyfriend.

i shouldn't be angry though right? because it's coming?

"trust me," Nichole tells me as i stopped by her locker to ask her opinion on this, "it's totally fine to be a little upset even if it's coming, they both waited for so long!"

"i-i know! they p-probably had trouble o-of thinking of an i-idea maybe," i say fiddling with my fingers.

"yeah, god knows they're not creative," she says closing her lockers.

maybe i'm not going to get asked after all....maybe craig just assumed we're going since we are together.

i mean i never directly expressed it with him, he probably has no idea i even want this!

but i do want this! i want something memorable, i know i get anxious with big gestures but i'd still be appreciative of it!

my mind is going about a thousand miles per hour at all the possibilities of craig not asking me and they come to a holt when i feel a hand on my shoulder with Nichole's sympathetic eyes and smile, "don't worry, Tweek. he's gonna ask you! i'm sure it was just taking a while because like you said — they probably were stuck for a while. don't dread on it, alright? the less you think about it, the sooner it'll come."

i take a deep breath and smile, "y-yeah you're right—"

i immediately shut up when i notice Token slowly making his way towards Nichole from the behind with a bunch of flowers.

i try not to freak out and ruin the surprise, Nichole looks at me wearily, "what's wrong?"

"h-huh? oh n-nothing! i was j-just thinking about c-craig," i say nervously.

she doesn't look convinced, "when don't you ever," she eventually turns around to find Token standing in front of her with the biggest smile on his face holding a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand.

i look around and my god, Token totally won — loads of people holding all sorts of flowers that i believe are all Nichole's favorites and a huge banner that unfolded revealing "homecoming?"

my heart wants to burst, they are so adorable.

Nichole is at a lost for words, "T-Token....oh my god."

"cat got your tongue?" he laughs, "i know flowers are your favorite thing, besides me of course,"

the crowd erupts in laughter as Nichole playfully hits his arm.

"...but out of all the flowers in the world, you're the prettiest pick."

awwwwssss fill the air from everyone surrounding including myself, i couldn't help it.

i look around, there are a bunch of people looking at them with heart eyes, while there are some girls who are jealous and gossiping towards each other, and other people who are just trying to get to their classes.