four

CRAIG'S POV

"good. i'll call you later tonight, bye i love you," i say with a smile on my face.

"o-okay. i love you too," he says and we both hang up the phone.

i sigh contently, i wasn't expecting a call from Tweek at this hour but i'm not complaining, it made my morning.

i hope he takes my advice and legitimately makes those rude ass customers eat their words, he doesn't deserve the amount of shit they throw at him.

he's trying his best.

i push that anger aside and continue attempting to get ready to go to Token's, trying to pick between two of my blue jackets.

i sigh, "i just don't know which one i want to wear today." i need another opinion rather than my own, normally i would ask Tweek but he is working so.....

"RUBYYYYY!"

"WHAT?!"

"come help me out pretty pleaseeeeee," i sing-song.

she gripes and enters soon after with a deadpan look on her face, "what is it?!"

i smile sweetly to her, "which one should i wear today?"

she looks at me, and then the jackets, and back at me again with the same, emotionless look plastered on her face, "....they're the same damn jacket."

i gasp dramatically, "they are not the same. they're different brands, CLEARLY!"

"god you're such a girl," she rolls her eyes and then takes a look at the jackets again, "the one on the left."

i tap my chin with my finger pretending to be in deep thought, "okay, i'll choose this one."

the one on the right at that.

her eyes widen at realization and she crosses her arms, "I SAID THE ONE ON THE LEFT!"

"yeah i know," i say nonchalantly going to pick out pants.

"and you just — choose the other one?!"

"yep," i say.

"WHY did you ask for my opinion if you're not gonna listen to it?" she asks throwing her hands in the air.

"i honestly just felt like bothering you," i giggle.

she gripes and then spits, "fuck you, Craig," and leaves and i laugh.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

being an ass is a personality trait that i take pride in.

*later at Token's house*

"so," Token says while spinning in his huge gaming chair.

"so," i copy him tossing his football in the air.

he stops his spinning and says, "we have to come up with how we're gonna ask Nichole and Tweek to homecoming, Craig! we've been procrastinating for too long."

i catch the ball and sigh, "i know, i know."

"you said that last week and we got nothing done," he says.

"yeah....." i say while remembering what exactly we did last week which consisted of: watching red racer (which i forced Token to do), playing video games, watching youtube videos.......