2.6

thirty-five million

When she came back to her room after prayers she didn't expect JJ to be still sitting on her bed. But this time, it was clear that he had showered and freshened up and now there was a table set up with morning breakfast on it. 

"Comfortable are you?" She mused, before putting her prayer mat back into her suitcase, and picking up her laptop from the coffee table where she had last put it.

"Very." He muttered comfortably, as he watched with curious eyes as she picked up her laptop, did she really have work to do at the crack ass of dawn?

"Glad." She chuckled, her attention however was focused on the screen in front of her as she booked herself a hotel room for next week where she would be meeting Harry. 

JJ's POV:

Earlier this morning after she left to pray, JJ remained in her bed, the spot beside him burning with the heat that she had left him with. The thought of last nights occurrences lit up a smile on his face.

 His fingers traced the smile she had left him with, JJ hadn't smiled in a long time, years had gone by and he hadn't felt what he felt now, the explosion of butterflies and the euphoria of being in love again, to know that he was still capable of love because of Hoda made him want to jump for joy. 

Deciding that after last nights occurrence with the paparazzi it would be better to remain upstairs and order room service he did just that, whilst the restaurant's waiters set the table inside Hoda's room, JJ himself went back to his room and showered, freshening up, but not once had his smile fell. 

He had made it back just in time when she stepped into the room, her eyes widening in shock, taken aback by his effort before returning to her natural expression, but her smile did not fall, instead, she turned to make a joke. 

"Comfortable are you?" 

He chuckled, "Very." And in honesty he was, he imagined waking up every morning to a sight of her, the spot next to him warm with the reminder that she had been there to hold him whilst he fell apart. No one had held him like that. No one had made him feel loved and cared for like she had done last night. 

He spent the morning going through his messages whilst she checked her emails. 

Troops GC

Miniminter
@ ksi is this u with our neighbour?

Randolf
Man like JJ, how'd you bag that badass?

Behzinga
Fair play man, take the dub

CalFreezy
@ callux are you seeing this 👀👀

Callux
@ ksi we get it, man, you bagged all the dubs, she's hot and rich, stay winning big man

Vikk123
So are you a thing?

Zerkaa
I swear you have a meeting with her today?

TBJZL
Work and relationships, sticky one still

Wroetoshaw
Aren't you forgetting about Sharla?

Seen by KSI

He didn't have anything to say, he was left baffled by the mixture of responses he had received from his friends. Some encouraging, others not so much. 

"We have a meeting today." He notified, Hoda like she didn't already know. 

"I have a meeting with your management," She corrected, finally closing her laptop as the waiters had finally finished setting up their breakfast.