Chapter 36: Little bear doll

Začít od začátku

    Seeing this little child in his arms, Shen Fangqi couldn't help but feel soft.

    He suddenly thought of his childhood.

    At that time he still had a younger brother, who was his support.

    And who can this child rely on now?

    "Don't be afraid, will you stay at my house for a while?" Shen Fangqi said to the boy. Although the other party did not give him any response, Shen Fangqi did not feel uncomfortable, but was more gentle and careful.

    The boy sat in the co-pilot with his black and white eyes open and kept looking out the window.

    In fact, he should be allowed to sit in the back, but Shen Fangqi was uneasy, so he still let the boy sit in the co-pilot and fasten his seat belt.

    Along the way, the boy still said nothing.

    No matter what Shen Fangqi said, he still did not respond, which made Shen Fangqi very worried.

    Crying is the most common way for children to vent their emotions. They are not afraid of their children making trouble, but they are afraid that the children will not say a word and endure it forever, and finally affect their life.

    When there were more than ten minutes away from home, Shen Fangqi sent a message to Shen Muan.

    When Shen Muan received the news, he was buying a change of clothes for the boy whom Shen Fangqi said in a children's clothing store. He ran to the mall after work and bought some daily necessities that the child needed.

    After buying clothes, Shen Muan wanted to carry things back, but on the way he suddenly saw a light brown bear in the window of a toy store with a black bow on its neck.

    I don't know why, but Shen Mu'an bought the little bear because of the mess.

    When he got home, Shen Fangqi had already taken the boy home.

    The boy was sitting on the sofa, looking at the white gloves lying prone in front of the TV with both eyes. The white glove twisted his body into a very strange position and stared at the boy.

    Shen Fangqi took a look, and simply hugged the white glove in front of the boy: "This is the white glove, my brother's cat." Although he is doing almost all the tasks of feeding, bathing, and shoveling shit, this cat does. It was raised by Shen Mu'an.

    The boy moved aside subconsciously. Even if the white glove is a cat, he still has to keep a safe distance from the white glove.

    In this room, only Shen Fangqi could be the closest to him.

    Hearing the sound of opening the door, Shen Fangqi knew that it was Shen Mu'an who had returned, and he suddenly felt like a savior had returned. But the next moment, Shen Fangqi found that the boy's expression was very wrong, which seemed to be caused by the sound of opening the door.

    "Don't be afraid." Shen Fangqi stretched out his hand and patted the boy on the back, trying to comfort him.

    Shen Muan put everything at the door, and he noticed the boy as soon as he walked in, but he didn't go over to say hello or say something immediately. As usual, he put down his things and went to the kitchen to wash his hands. When he came out he was still holding two bottles of soda in his hands.

    Shen Muan sat on the sofa very naturally. He put the soda on the coffee table and turned on the TV as if he hadn't noticed the boy.

    Shen Muan's series of actions made the boy who had been nervously relaxed a little bit, and he had been staring at Shen Muan. Shen Fangqi probably understood Shen Muan's plan, and kept quiet, watching him make contact with the boy.