preface

DOUBLE TAKE
park sunghoon
fanfiction.
inspired by the song double
take by dhruv

inspired by the song doubletake by dhruv

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hello everyone, you can call me Dani. I'll try my best to take care of you guys," She calmly introduces herself, bowing ninety degrees in front of the seven guys. "I've heard from my best friend, which is Yumi that she is moving so I'm guessing now I'm your new tutor."

The guys nodded their heads, waving and smiling at her. They were always busy with their dance competition and not always in their classes due to their dance practices. Now since they have ended the dance competition and won first place, they need a tutor for them.

Dani and the guys sat together in a group in an empty class, getting ready for some ice-breaking. "So, let's not be formal and break the ice," Dani chuckled as she noticed they were getting pretty awkward.

"Yes, yaurr hey Dani, I'm Jay," Jay grinned, his white and shiny teeth showing. "Don't mind me, I'm the official furry among us," He raised both of his hands in the air with a confident smile, making her giggle.

Dani switched her gaze from Jay to the guy beside him, waiting for his introduction. Dani found him adorable with his cat looking eyes. "Oh yes hello, I'm Jungwon, I'm the leader of this group along with Sunghoon," He smiled at Dani, excited.

She nodded her head, tilting her head to the side with a curious gaze. "Ooh, which one is Sunghoon?" She asked, looking at all of them until a guy with thick eyebrows and a cute mole beside the left bridge of his nose raised his hand shyly. "Hi," He greeted and smiled awkwardly.

Dani gave him a smile, she found his smile was beautiful even though it was an awkward smile from him.

"Hi, I'm Heeseung! It's nice to meet you Dani," He patted Dani's shoulder since he sat beside her right. "Ohh Niki's excited now," He smacked a guy with black hair beside him, making the guy startled.

Niki turned to Heeseung, playfully rolling his eyes. "Nooo. Well, kinda," He chuckled before introducing himself. "My real name is actually Nishimura Riki, but everyone calls me Niki."

"So from your name, you're Japanese?" Dani asked, she was happy to meet someone from Japan and was shocked to know how young Niki was. Niki nodded his head and smiled at her after that, he already admired her.

"Welcome to the circus!" Someone exclaimed in English, their Australian accent made Dani turn her attention immediately towards them. "Hello Dani, I'm Jake!" He introduced himself excitedly.

"Hey Jake," Dani grinned, she was pretty excited meeting someone who's Australian.

"Ohh come on– Sunoo's been waiting for his turn," Jungwon laughed, pointing at a guy who was sitting beside Sunghoon with a pout face.

Dani chuckled quietly, motioning Sunoo to talk. "Ahh, hello I'm Sunoo!" His pouting face now immediately turned to a happy one. From that, she knew Sunoo's a ray of sunshine.

She quickly took out her phone from her pocket to check the time. When she noticed it was getting late, she quickly stood up, making the guys surprised with her action. "Sorry if I'm wasting your time, I didn't realise it was pretty late so you guys can go," She said, going back to where she put her bag to pack her things.

A few minutes have passed, the guys had gone home except for Sunghoon. He was pretty worried for Dani who was still playing with her phone in the class. He waited for her while pretending to make himself look busy until she wore her bag and exited the class, he tailed from behind.

Dani stopped in front of some lockers to put her textbooks, so it's time for Sunghoon to start a conversation with her. "Hi," He let out right after she slammed her locker closed.

She stared at him, trying to remember his name. "Sunghoon? Hey," She gleamed.

They started walking together while on their way to exit the school. "So umm– would you be okay with tutoring the seven of us?" He asked, curious to know her answer.

She laughed lightly once hearing his question. "Of course," She replied.

Sunghoon nodded his head after she replied to him. "Hold on," He suddenly stopped on his track, which made Dani stop too.

"What's wrong?" She raised her eyebrows, turning to look at Sunghoon.

"Are you Google? because you're everything I've been searching for," He smiled confidently, but the smile quickly turned to a pout. "Hold on hold on, I can make it better," He rubbed his temple awkwardly.

Dani chuckled at Sunghoon's cuteness, "that one's already good though," She patted Sunghoon's back as they started walking again.

"Thank you but most people find me really weird," He bit his lower lip before starting to talk again. "I like calling people cute names like cutie, bae, but a lot of people told me to stop," He rubbed his temple again.

Dani smiled, shaking her head. "No you're not weird, what are they talking about? Maybe they're just sensitive, don't mind them," She shrugged.

Sunghoon instantly smiled because of the girl beside him. He felt comfortable with her already. "Do you want to get to know each other before we even start tomorrow? You're my tutor anyway too so I think it'll be good to get to know you," He turned to her with a grin. "You seem pretty easygoing, thank you for being so nice."

She only flashed him a smile, happy to hear what Sunghoon just told her. "Yes let's get to know each other, and I'm happy to hear that," She said as they started to walk their way to Dani's house since Sunghoon decided to accompany her along the way while they talked about a lot of things.

And that's how their first met was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n :

aah hello, if someone ever read this, thank you!

also, i'm using some of my friend's personalities on them. so yeah, jay will playfully be barking and meowing i guess :') i'll try my best to make the story make sense lmao.

and, some scenes from this story are real. you know what i mean :0

pls vote, comment down your thoughts and follow me for updates!

stay tune ❤️

edit : i'm embarrassed this is just the most random book you ever read. i was thinking of deleting this book then i'm like 'oh this is the only enha ff i wrote that ppl actually read' saur