"Well I did a tini tiny mistake I cut the packet without realising it was already cut" he said. "Ugghh...just bring another bag from the store room and I'll do the rest" she said rubbing her temples in stress.

"Why did I let you pick my team " she glared at jaemin who gave her a simple wink. The other team wasn't that good but not as bad as theirs.

Jeno came back with a flour bag as she continued to mix the flour butter eggs and all the other ingredients.

Finally being able to rest after putting their respective trays inside the oven as jaemin got on making the cream.

"Uggh now that was a lot of work" Jisung said as he sat on the chair acting all tired " You didn't do anything!!" Jeno and cho hee said at the same time. Jisung mouthed out a sorry as he fiddled with his fingers. Cho being the person who made the cake and jeno who got on cleaning the mess he made.

Finally the cake was baked and cooled ready to decorate. Jaemin placed the cake in the centre along with the butter cream frosting and all the toppings.

"Now rock papers scissors shall it be to decide the duo who decorates it" jaemin said as he shouted a rock paper scissors.

Chenle screeched as he won along with jeno. "Well you people can get on with the decorations " jaemin said as the both sat straight away starting by applying the frosting.

"I just hope it turns out good" she said as she sighed as she sat on the chairs next to Jisung watching the two boys decorate the cake.
_______________________________

"You guys made this??" Taeil asked as he looked at the cake in disbelief. Not fully believing that they made that cake . Jeno and Chenle had actually did a really good job at decorating the cake.

"Well we will enjoy thank you" taeyong said as everyone started digging in. "That- it tastes heaven" Jhonny said as he vigourously started eating.

She laughed feeling happy that they liked their hardwork.

"Good job" haechan said as he ate. A proud smile plastering on her face. "Thanks " she said ears slightly turning red.

"Cho hee we need to have a talk with you. After this just come up to the office" taeyong said as her body slightly tensed up. "Yea o-okay". Haechan noticed her tensed figure.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna threaten you" he said as he slightly patted her shoulder feeling her body slightly calm down at his touch he went to put the plates in the dishwasher.
______________________________

"Where is the office??" She asked. "First floor right corner room. It's a black door" kun said as she thanked him.

Feeling nervous all of a sudden slowly nearing the door. She knocked the door. Hearing a small come in from the other side she took a deep breath as she opened the door.

"Hey Cho" taeyong said as he sat on his big black chair. "Calm down will ya we aren't gonna interrogate you just a few questions and you will be left." Taeyong said looking at the girls tensed figure.

"Yeah okay" she said feeling a bit calm. She walked forward as she took a seat middle of haechan and jaehyun.

"Want me to move??" Jaehyun asked feeling if people surround her she will feel more stressed. "Nahh I'm good " she said trying to build some confidence.

"Okay now it's about that night". The night she hated the night she wanted to remove from her memory. All the confidence slowly wearing out at the mention of the night body slightly tensing up again head hanging low.

Haechan kept a comforting hand on her hand giving it small squeeze. "If you want we can stop right here princess." He said. She shook her head " nope I'm fine you can ask me I'll try my best to give you the answers you need" she said as she straightened her position still not leaving her grip of haechans hand.

"Okay if you don't mind can you explain once again what happened that night??" He asked. "Yep" she said as she started explaining everything not leaving a single detail. Haechan timely giving her hand a small comforting squeeze.

"Can you by any chance remember that symbol you saw??" Taeyong asked. "Nope but I guess I might be able to identify it if I see it once again" she said as her voice trembled slightly at the end.

"Is this the symbol??" He asked her body tensing up as her head shaked indicating a-