Month Eight (1)

Depuis le début

"You should still let Kay's people do it; they can get the job done fast," Ender responded.

Nevan smiled, "Aw, you want me here that quick. I can text her right now and tell her we can get started tomorrow."

Ender grabbed one of the pillows, throwing it at Nevan, who dodged it. "Shut up. I will kick you out."

Nevan got back on the bed, moving next to Ender as he kissed his cheek, "And I would sleep by the front door, waiting for you to let me in."

"Hmm, I should test it."

Instead of replying, Nevan kissed Ender's forehead, then his nose, moving to his left and right cheek, passing over his lips as he kissed Ender's chin.

As he pulled back, Ender followed him, closing the gap between them as he kissed Nevan. The kiss was tender and slow before picking up as Nevan softly bit Ender's bottom lip, causing him to open them.

Nevan stuck his tongue inside, exploring Ender's mouth as the kiss deepened. Ender grabbed the back of Nevan's head, pushing them closer as the kiss began to heat up.

But before it could go too far, Ender pulled back. He felt himself getting turned on and did not feel comfortable having sex while he is pregnant.

Nothing is wrong with it, but it was not for him.

A line of saliva stuck between them as they separated before breaking. Ender rested his head on Nevan's forehead as their breath started to mix.

Nevan gripped the bedsheets, trying to calm down while Ender's hand on him lax, moving down to his lap.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," Nevan whispered.

Ender shivered, "Don't tell me that." Those words made it hard for Ender to calm down. He has been horny for the past few months, but he has been pushing it back, trying to ignore it.

Nevan chuckled, moving away as he got up, going to the bathroom.

Ender covered his face that began to grow warm as he heard the bathroom door closing. He tried not to imagine what Nevan was doing in there.

He internally screamed, "I wonder what's going to kill me first, pregnancy or blue balls?"

Pulling his hand away from his face, Ender grabbed the remote, changing the channel to cartoons as he turned up the volume. He wanted to block out any sounds that he would hear from the bathroom.

As the cartoons played, the babies started kicking his stomach again, like they could hear him watching cartoons.

At least the kicking became the best distraction. 

They are in the second week of April, as today is the day Nevan is moving his stuff into Ender's home. Well, now, it will be their home.

The front door was wide open as Nevan and Kay's people brought in the boxes. Kay stayed outside, directing her people to make sure they got things done.

Ender sat on the couch in the living room, watching them. He wanted to go out and help, but his back started to hurt, and he could barely bend down to pick something up.