Extra: The Drunken Night

Tonight was Tia's birthday. Ender's friends and other people from Tia's work were at a hotel Tia booked for her birthday party.

She booked the fourth floor as people hung and drank in the hotel room. Some people passed out on the beds or in the other hotel rooms. Music was loud but not loud enough to bother the others on the floors under them.

Ender drank his fourth cup of whatever Tia mixed in the punch. He stood in the corner, his eyes either darkened from the corner's light or him watching Nevan.

Nevan spoke with Kori at another corner. Kori was on his phone, but anyone could see he answered back to whatever Nevan was saying.

Ender felt hot, and it wasn't due to the heat in the room.

Nevan's neck-length black hair was messier than usual as he ran his hand through it multiple times already. It made Ender want to go over there and grip it to see how messy he could make it.

Ender's heated eyes moved down to Nevan's lip piercing, licking his lips as he wanted to suck on it. Nevan took a sip of his drink, causing a shine to stick to it. It made his lips more enticing.

His tight button-up shirt had three buttons open, showing his bitable collarbones and beautiful smooth skin begging to be touched.

Nevan softly laughed at what Kori said, causing his handsome face, carved by the Gods, to light up. Ender leaned back into the wall, drinking more of his alcohol, feeling dizzy from watching Nevan.

And like the man felt Ender's drunken, heated stare, he looked towards him. They stared at each other while standing at both ends of the room.

Nevan leaned his head up, his finger rubbing his cup as his eyes had a dangerous glint to them. He brought his cup to his lips, but instead of drinking from it, he stuck out his tongue, giving a small part of the rim a lick.

Ender bit his lip to keep from moaning. He never felt this turned on before, and Nevan pushed all his buttons.

But he didn't back down from the challenge Nevan presented. He picked up two fingers, dipping them in his drink before putting them towards his mouth. Sticking them inside, Ender slowly sucked them, never looking away from Nevan's gaze as he pulled them out, licking the drops he didn't get.

Nevan's grip tightened on his cup as his eyes looked black. He tilted his head towards the door, telling Kori something before walking away.

Ender downed the rest of his drink, throwing it in the trash as he stepped out after Nevan. When he walked out into the hallway, he felt someone grabbing him, pulling him close.

He was getting ready to struggle when he saw that he was face to face with Nevan. They were barely an inch apart as their breath mixed in the small space between them.

They both reeked of alcohol.

Ender and Nevan did not say anything. They looked at each other with heated stares before Nevan's lips descended on Ender's.

He moved his hands down Ender's waist, pulling them together to where they were touching.

Wrapping his arms around Nevan's neck, Ender returned the kiss. They made out in the hallway, deepening the kiss as Ender pulled back, biting Nevan's piercing.

Nevan's hand moved towards Ender's chin, gripping it as he pulled the man's head back to where their lips were close to touching.

"Let's go into a room," Nevan spoke, his words sounding clear even though he is drunk and his mind clouded with lust.

Ender swallowed from the look on Nevan's face as he nodded. Ender grabbed Nevan's hand from his chin, intertwining their fingers as he turned and pulled Nevan to one of the hotel rooms.