Epilogue

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Skid opened his eyes and sat up. The demon yawns and presses the snooze button...

He realizes that today was Monday and started getting nervous. He took a deep breath and reminded himself that everything was going to be fine.

He got on his feet and walked out of his room.

——————————————————————

He walked into the kitchen and saw his Mother already making breakfast " Mom? "

" Skid? I didn't know you would be awake by now. "
" Heh... guess i'm just hungry. "
" I'm cooking some waffles right now. It still needs some time, so why don't you get dressed? "
" Okay Mom! "

He ran up the stairs and went towards his room. The demon puts on the clothes he would usually wear to school and combs his hair.

Once he was done, he decided to call Pump to kill some time before school.

Later...

As Skid walked in the school, he saw Tony and Grace from the other night. He looked at the ground, but heard a " Wait! " from Grace.

The demon growls and asked " What do you want? Haven't you bothered me enough?- "

" We're so sorry we bothered you! Please don't hurt us! " the girl replied
" Y-Yea! We won't hurt you guys ever again... p-please don't turn into that demon again. "

Skid sighs and replies with " Firstly i was cursed to be an incubus and secondly i don't want anything to do with you two ever again. Ya hear me? ". The two kids nodded and ran away.

The incubus sighs and smiles. He felt a vibration in his pocket and picks up the phone...

Pump: Is everything going okay at school?

Skid: I just got in and you know about Tony and Grace?

Pump: Yea?

Skid: They looked like they took a shit in their pants. Looks like they won't be bothering me for a while.

Pump: That's good to hear. I'm just glad you're doing okay.

Unfortunately the bell rang and Skid had to let his boyfriend know that he has to get to class.

Lunchtime...

The demon ate his PB&J sandwich and shook when a tray hit the table...

Great who is it now?

Skid looks up to see a girl who's about 3 years older than him " Hey you. "

" Yes? "
" Heard you like... spooky things. Halloween is already over... "
" It makes me happy, so beat it. "

The child laughs quietly and asks " And what are you gonna do? ". Skid growls and showed his fangs...

" AAAAAAAAAH! GET AWAY FROM ME! "

She ran away and everyone laughed. The incubus laughs too as his fangs went back to normal teeth.

Some people must learn the hard way don't they?

Doing a timeskip because i ain't explaining Skid's school day...

Skid then proceeded to grab his backpack and walked towards the exit. He sees a group of kids looking away from him...

" Is that the demon kid? "
" That's what Tony said. "
" Quick he's looking. "

The group looked at each other and tried to change subject, but didn't notice that the incubus was already gone.