Chapter 5

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

This chapter will include blood, gore, violence, and death! Please read at your own risk!

————————————————————————
Skid's head was laying on Pump's lap as he explained.

...

Wow that actually felt a lot better...

" Skid? "
" Hm? "
" You really need to stop worrying so much. Your Mom isn't going to know. "
" I don't want her to hate me... i-i don't want to get k-killed by someone who took care of me... "

Pump sighs and picks him up. He hugs him and says " It won't happened... " while making calming shapes on his back. The older one hugs back and replies with " I-I don't want you to die either... what if she kills you? I love you, we just got together, a-and w-we... ". He couldn't get a full sentence out of his mouth because he was about to cry.

The pumpkin shushes his partner and kisses his forehead. He lays down on the couch and rubs Skid's back " Hey hey... shh shh shhh... it'll be okay... everything will be fine. ".

Yea let's just hope so...

That night...

Skid just came out of the bath and went into his room to dry up.

Once he was dried up, he grabs his black shirt with the skull on it and puts it on. He grabs his phone and sees a missed text.

He opens the " message " app and reads the text.

Pump: Hey Skid! Are you busy right now?

He must have got this message when he was taking a bath. Skid decided to text back...

Skid: Sorry Pumpy, i was taking a bath! Did you need something?

Pump: I just wanted to see how you were doing...

Skid: I'm doing okay. I still haven't told Mom that we're cursed though...

Pump: Let's give it time okay?

Skid: Okay... i love you...

Skid smiles warmly once he read that " I love you too 💗 " from Pump.

——————————————————————

" Skid! Time for bed! "
" I'm ready! "

The boy jumps into his bed and his Lila opens the door " Sorry hun, i need to use the bathroom. Can you wait for a little? "

" Sure Mom. "
" Thanks! "

She quickly closes the door and went to the bathroom. Skid gets his phone and texts Pump...

Skid: U up?

Pump: Yea. My family went to sleep an hour ago. Are you going to bed?

Skid: Uh huh... i'm just waiting on my Mom.

Pump: Are you tired?

Skid: Nope.

Pump: Woods? Get there by Midnight?

Skid: You know it.

Skid then hears the toilet flushing and the sink running...

Pump: See you there, sweetheart~

Skid: You too, Pumpy~

Skid puts his phone while he waits for his Mother...

A few hours later...