Chapter 13

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

This fanfic contains character death! Please read at your own risk!

————————————————————————

Skid really can't wait to get the fuck outta here...

WHY CAN'T HE JUST GO ALREADY?!

It was already Thursday and the boy already woke up crying. When he heard the door opening, he thought the strike was going to be lost...

... He felt a hand on his cheek " You okay, bud? ".

Allie never acted this...

" W-What are you doing here? "
" Heard ya cry. You okay? "
" I am now, s-sir... "
" Good... "

He gets up and says " Kitchen. ". Allie walks upstairs with Skid following him. He saw a plate of pancakes on the table and sat down. The man then lays the boy's head " Eat up. You're gonna need the energy for today. ".

This man has never acted this way towards Skid. Why is he nice all of the sudden? Is it because Skid obeyed him? Is he tricking him?

He was usually fed one piece of bread or at least a cereal bar for breakfast, but getting some that would be a bit bigger like pancakes is something he hasn't gotten for a while.

He stared at the warm pancakes with the syrup and took a piece with the fork. He took a bite...

...

And another one... and another... and another... and so on...

" You're scarfing it down, bud. You liking it that much? "
" The pancakes are very good, sir. "
" Do you like pancakes? "
" Uh huh- i mean... yes, sir. "

The man grinned...

Skid was finally done and grabs his plate " S-Should i get you something once i'm done cleaning? ". Allie shook his head " Nah. I'll cook for myself. Just clean my room for now... "

——————————————————————

The boy made sure the bed was made and neat, so his kidnapper can sleep in. So basically Skid still suffers sleeping in a basement, but if Allie sleeps well it's all good...

He's only acting nice, so he can gain the kid's trust...

That shit isn't going to work. Once his Mom comes to get him, Skid is about to kill  this son of a bitch...

" Hmm... you seem to be done. You did very well... "
" Thank you, sir. "

He fucking hated saying that...

Skid then went up and looked at him waiting for his next chore " You did enough for today. Go back to the basement and i'll make sure the door is shut tight. ".

The boy hated when he was in the basement. He especially hated it when the door was locked...

He lays on the mattress and tries to cover himself from the cold...

One hour later...

Pump walked through town, eating his Bocadon, saw a man walked past him...

He looked... oddly suspicious...

The dullahan then tapped on his shoulder " Excuse me, sir? ". He then turned around " Hey there, bud. You lost? "

" No. I'm just... trying to find my friend... "
" Hmm... what he look like? "
" Smaller than me, black bobcut- "
" Wait... i think i know what you mean. "