BONUS: Afterlife

(Ghost Y/N pov:)

It's been so many years since I died. I had become a ghost (A cute one, obviously) and have been keeping an eye on both Kakashi and Naruto till date. I witnessed their journey from killing every last member of the Akatsuki to them becoming Hokage. I still can't believe both of my loved ones became Hokage!

When Kakashi was on the chair of Hokage, he used to come once a week at the top of the Hokage face rock mountain to spend time with me. But, since he retired, he has been coming here everyday for as long as he can! It feels so good to lay down beside him and listen to him talk.

But.....he's late today! I can feel he's a little busy right now in doing some household chores in which he totally doesn't need me. So, I came on top of the mountain hoping he comes by soon.

He didn't come but I heard a soft voice call out to me, "Ah! I can finally see you!"

Fun fact: Even though I am a spirit, I can not see other spirits, neither can they see me. If we really want to see some specific spirit, we need to take permission but, to take that, we need to take a leave from our relationships on the earth. So, I can't get the permission, neither do I want to. I have everyone I want on the earth, Kakashi and Naruto. And, sometimes mom comes to meet me herself. So, I have no reason to meet any other spirit.

I whipped around on listening the voice. As soon as my eyes landed on the yellow haired male, I bowed in respect, "Lord Fourth!"

He let out a slight chuckle, "You know you don't have to do that. We both are equal as of now."

I looked up at him with a smile, "But, you will still be my inspiration." Well, he was until I joined the Akatsuki.

"Good to hear that." He advanced with a sweet smile on his face.

"Was there any important reason that you wanted to see me, Lord Fourth?" I asked standing straight looking him in the eyes.

"Actually, yes." He started, he sat on the edge of the mountain calling me to sit beside him and I did.

"You know, until Naruto became Hokage, I kept a good watch on him." He said with a smile, "Since the day he was born, I've seen the villagers treat him badly. It really made me sad but I knew he was going to be stronger because of this." He looked at me, "The first person I saw who actually treated him well and became a friend of his was you."

"Really....?" I asked in shock, "I never knew that..."

"Why else do you think he cried when he lost you? The only thing that kept him going until now was that you were watching him."

"Will you just get to the point and tell her why you wanted to meet her?!" A female voice came from behind.

"Kushina! I was about to! I uh....- was just waiting for you...!" He said with a stutter.

I looked behind me, a beautiful lady with red straight hair stood. She advanced towards me and sat on my other side.

"Well, then. I will say it." She said and put her hand on my shoulder, "Thank you, Y/N."

My expression turned into confusion, "What did I do...?"

"Exactly what Minato mentioned just a second ago!" She said with a giggle.

"I.... I don't get it..." I said in more confusion.

"You took care of our son and became a sister figure to him. That's what we want to thank you for!" She said with a smile.

"But, wasn't that something I should have done? He was always so sweet to me." I said looking at my lap with a small smile.

"Yeah, but we were worried about him turning evil. If you weren't there to be with him, he probably would have turned out like Obito..." her smile faded and she looked away.

"Well, he didn't. So theres no need to be sad, Kushina." Minato said with a smile.

"Well, I believe he became like this because you two always had a watch over him." I said with a smile.

"Okay, maybe." Minato thought for a second, "But, what about my subordinate, Kakashi?"

"What about him?" I asked confused.

"Well, he became a Hokage too and you loved him so much. You still do." He said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah! It's like everyone you loved became the highest rank they could be and were acknowledged of their true strength!" Kushina added.

"I.... I wouldn't put it that way...." I said with a nervous chuckle.

We heard footsteps passing by behind, we turned around to find Kakashi panting. He ran here as fast as could after doing all the chores.

"Well, looks like your lover is here." Kushina said in a teasing tone.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I said embarrassed.

"We have seen you spend time with him everyday, you know." Kushina said with a giggle.

"We should go then." Minato said with a smile.

We all stood up and they turned to me.

"Once again. Thank you, Y/N for taking care of our son and my subordinate." Minato said with a smile.

"My pleasure." I bowed with a smile.

"He can take care of himself now. But, still watch over him, okay? That's the only thing that keeps him going." Kushina added with a smile.

"There is nothing else I would want to do." I said with a smile.

They both turned invisible after that and I saw Kakashi laying down on his back. I walked to him with a smile and kissed his cheek whispering, "I love you, Kakashi." I know he can't listen or feel me but I still do it anyways.

He started talking about his day with a little smile on his lips which I could see through the mask. I laid on my side beside him supporting my head with my hand and my other hand laying on his chest where his heart was. I listened to him talk for the next hour with a smile on both of our faces. He even added my replies to his questions.

Hours passed by of him just talking and me listening. I kissed him on his cheek or forehead from time to time. Once the sun set completely and the stars came out, he started yawning.

"Well, I think I should go to sleep now. I'll talk to you tomorrow now." He said with a smile standing up.

I quickly kissed his lips. The exact moment after, he whispered, "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Kakashi." I whispered back with a smile.

He went back to his house and I followed him. He slept with a smile after changing his dirty clothes and I laid beside him in the place he made for me to sleep in which was in his arms.

He whispered before he drifted into a deep sleep:

"Always keep a watch on me, Y/N."

"That's what I plan to do, love."

(A/N: 60th Chapter!! That's That's end of this book! I'll be listing a few new ideas that I'm working on. Thank you for reading this book!😊)