Kakashi's Face

~the sun starts setting~

(Kakashi pov:)

"Let's put up our tents here.",I said when I found a clear ground. Everyone nodded and laid their stuff down. Naruto and Sasuke put up their tent. Y/N put up for the princess and I put up my and Y/N's tent. I have to keep her by my side at all times, including nights. I blushed at the thought.

I turned to Naruto and Sasuke,"You 2 take care of the princess while me and Y/N get firewood." They both nodded and I took Y/N into the forest. We started collecting firewood. I saw her work.

She never fails to make me smile. Even during normal chores.

After enough firewood, we got back and lit a fire. We all got our dinner ready and sat on the ground to eat. Princess alone, Naruto and Sasuke together, me with Y/N.

I slowly whispered to her so that only she can hear,"You are gonna sleep in my tent tonight. I made a promise to Lord third and I'm gonna keep it."

She whispered back in an annoyed tone,"Why does he treat me like a child?! I'm an adult now!" She thought for a minute and then smiled evilly. I knew it meant something bad. "Okay, I will but on one condition."

"What?"

"You have to show me your face!"

I sighed,"Fine." She reached to touch my mask, I stopped her. She looked at me with confused look. "Not in front of everyone, I'll show you when no one else is there to see." I smiled letting her hand go.

Everyone ate their dinner and went to their tent. Y/N blew the fire off . I went to lay in the tent. After some time she came in and laid beside me. She tapped on my shoulder. I turned towards her.

"I hope you didn't forget our deal!",she said excitedly. I shook my head. She sat on my stomach, got closer to my face and pinned my hands to the ground by my wrists. "What are you doing?", I said with a little blush. Her face so close to mine was everything I imagined.

"Immobilizing you so you don't prevent me from taking it off." She said with an evil smile.

(Y/N pov:)

Wow, this is my chance to see his face. I'm so excited! I'm gonna be the first one to see his face. What will it be like?! I will be able to see his full face! With his sharingan eye!

I tucked my index and middle finger on his mask and slowly pulled it down revealing his face. I ignored the fact that he was my sensei. I looked at his complete uncovered face feeling lost in his eyes. I looked at his lips as I traced his jawline slowly with my finger. A smile came on my face as I got a little closer to him.

"It looks like it was carved by the God himself. Why do you keep it hidden?" I asked as I put my hand on his neck caressing is cheek with my thumb and let go his hands.

Without wasting any second, he put his arms around me looking me in the eyes. "So that only goddess like you can see it." He answered with a smile as he collected my hair out of my face to the back of my neck, his other hand resting on my lower back. I let out a small chuckle and bent forward. He didn't resist so I bent even more before clashing my lips with him.

I put my arms around his neck as he tightened his grip on me and we deepened the kiss. He then turned me over without breaking the kiss falling on top of me. He deepened the kiss further. I brought my hand back on his neck

(Kakashi and Y/N pov:)

Everything stopped in that moment for us. We forgot what relation we had between us as our hands roamed around freely on each other's body. We slowly parted our kiss staring into each other's eyes and getting lost for what felt like hours.

That felt like heaven. I wish we could do it again but I don't know if this beautiful angel would want it again. Damn, these eyes feel like a pool that I just wanna dive in. Oh heck, I'm just gonna go for it.

We tightened our grip on each other and clashed our lips on each other again.

He/She went for the same thing?! Does he/she really feels the same way about me?!

We kissed for a few more minutes. We parted our lips and removed ourselves from each other's embrace sitting up straight with blush on both of our cheeks. We sat in silence for a few moments processing what just had happened.

(Kakashi pov:)

I pulled my mask back up. She broke the silence,"You should take off your mask more, Kakashi sensei. You look really cute under it."

"Call me Kakashi now when we are alone. And, I would but then there won't be anything special left for you to see." I said with a smile and a little blush. She smiled looking at me. She came closer and kissed my cheek,"I would love to see that angelic face of yours again someday, Kakashi."

"I'm lucky I can see yours everyday." I said taking her chin in my index finger and thumb and kissing her forhead. "We should go to sleep now, there might be more dangers on the way tomorrow." I said removing my fingers.

We both laid down, I pulled her into my chest. "Good night, my princess." I said as I smelled her hair. She buried her head in my chest and whispered,"Good night, my prince." I could feel her blush in her voice.

I kissed her head softly before I drifted into deep sleep while she slept to our matching heartbeats.

~in the morning~

I woke up early in the morning. This was the best sleep I've had in a while. I found my little princess in my arms still sleeping. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear with a sweet voice,"Good morning, angel. Wake up."

She hugged me tighter burying her head further in my chest. I smiled at her touch. I put my hands through her hair whispering again,"We have to go, darling. It's almost time."

She loosened her grip on me and stretched. I watched her with my hands still around her but loosened. She opened her beautiful brown eyes to look at me. I stared right into them. A little blush appeared on my cheeks as I remembered the last night. I kissed her forehead and got up knowing this isn't the time.

I packed my stuff and stepped out of the tent. I started making breakfast. A few moments later, everyone came out with their stuff packed. Everyone ate their breakfast. I kept on looking at her from time to time remembering the taste of those lips.

We headed back on our journey in the same formation. I just wanted to pull her back and kiss her again. With the way she was bouncing her hair on purpose, it was confirm she was trying to tease me but I couldn't do anything about it.

(A/N: 8th Chapter!! First kiss has happened!! Oh, this is gonna be so good in the future!!😉)