Joining the Akatsuki

(Y/N pov:)

"Phew, that was a close one." I mumbled to myself while landing on the ground on my feet with an evil smirk.

I just entered the Land of Fire for fun to see what will happen. I roamed around to see if I could find any shinobi of the hidden leaf. Of course, I was in a transformation jutsu and my chakra was covered. But, just as I passed in front of them, I got back into my original form to play with them. They got my bait and started following me. I ran and they attacked me. I dodged all of it, reverted a few but didn't do any attack of my own. I was able to get them off my tail and finally exited the Land of Fire. That was really fun.

"That sure was." I heard a man from behind me.

I turned around taking out my kunai. I saw two man advancing towards me. One had a scythe attached to his back and his hair were slicked back. Not gonna lie, he looked hot especially how his bare chest was open for my eyes to wander. The other one had glasses on and his cloak covered upto his cheeks. Both of their cloaks had the print of red clouds on black background with white lines.

"The Akatsuki...what do you want?" I asked putting up my kunai and getting ready to defend.

"So you do know about us?" The man with scythe spoke with a smirk.

"He said you will come with us willingly so we came to get you." The other one spoke.

"Why would I-" I was cut off by the scythe bearer.

"We heard you were living in the same village which declared you a rogue ninja. We also heard you got yourself caught and laughed in the face of the leaf ninjas." He advanced and stood right in front of me holding a wide smirk, "I'm guessing you were doing the same right now."

"I was." I smiled and put the kunai back. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"So, are you coming or do I have to drag you?" The one in the behind spoke.

I thought for a while.

I'll be honest, I don't see any harm in joining as of now. I mean, I only have Naruto now that I care for in the whole village. Everyone else....don't hold a place in my heart anymore. Kakashi- after what I saw him doing, I don't think I'll ever want to be with him again. If he wants to be with someone else then so be it. Besides, this man looks hot as hell. I might just want to have him instead of Kakashi. Okay, then. Let's do this.

"I'll go with you." I said with an evil smile.

"Good decision. Let's go!" The other one spoke and they took me deep into the forest.

"So, who all are the members in this Akatsuki?" I asked out of curiosity on the way.

"To start with." The man with Scythe spoke, "I'm Hidan and this is Kakuzu. The other's consist of Itachi Uchiha of the hidden leaf-"

"Itachi....he's with the Akatsuki...?" I whispered looking down remembering Sasuke.

"Yup. The one who slaughtered his entire clan. He's paired up with Kisame Hoshigaki."

"One of the seven ninja swordsmen!?" My eyes widened in shock.

"Yup. The next members are Sasori of the Red Sand and Deidara of the Hidden Stone. They have some grave obsession with art."

"The puppet master!" I said in shock.

"Yup, next is pain, the leader who talked to you a few days ago and his partner, Konan. And, then there's Tobi, a grown up child and Zetsu, a creepy spiky human."