Still Love You...

(Kakashi pov:)

We were able to undo the seal on the boulder and what we saw left me completely in shock. There stood my precious beloved with two criminals. One looked like an old man, only his eyes were visible, rest of him was covered in the Akatsuki cloak. The other one was a blonde with a high ponytail and a bang covering his left eye. He held a smirk. And, there was Gaara's dead body...... he died..... we were too late....

My heart dropped at the sight. Gaara was not only dead but over his dead body, sat the blonde. What broke my heart the most was that Y/N just stood there watching and let it happen without saying a word. She would never let that happen to anyone at all.

I kept quiet but Naruto snapped, "Why you, bastard?! How dare you disrespect Gaara like that?!"

I saw the blonde mumbling something to Y/N and she nodded with a wide evil smirk. Then, she said something to him but, we were too far away from them to listen.

"That's enough, Naruto..... let it be, now..." I said trying to calm him down but of course, it's Naruto. He was not going to listen to me so easily.

(Y/N pov:)

My eyes darted from the Granny to Sasuke to Naruto to him.... the man I loved with the bottom of my heart. Probably, still do but it's too late to go back now. I captured the Hokage, killed many jonins and ANBU, and tried to capture Naruto AKA the nine tails. Not to mention, I was a member of the Akatsuki. The only way back is death now.

I'm Sorry, Kakashi.... Naruto....

"Why you, bastard?! How dare you disrespect Gaara like that?!" Naruto yelled at Deidara.

"I wouldn't expect anything else from you, little bro...." I internally smiled.

"So, I'm guessing that's the one we are after, un?" Deidara asked me with a smirk.

I nodded, "Yup. And, see that masked man behind him?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"That's the one I'm after...." I smirked.

"Ah....can't wait to see you fight him, un." He replied, his smirk growing wider.

I saw Kakashi mumbling something to Naruto, probably to calm him down.

"If we get out of here, the nine tails is sure to follow us." Deidara said.

"And, Kakashi will too if I go." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"And, I can take care of Granny Chiyo and the other one there." Sasori said in his usual tone.

"What are we waiting for, then?" I completely faced them and put my hand on my hip.

Deidara stood up and Sasori stood in front of us, "It will be fun to fight Granny Chiyo after so long."

"Enjoy while I enjoy Y/N's fight." Deidara said and made a clay bird appear behind him.

"Make sure you are done before I am. I want The Copy Ninja's body for my next puppet. And, you know I don't like to wait." Sasori said advancing towards the four.

"After I torture him." I said calmly as I saw the clay bird take Gaara in it's mouth and Deidara hopped on top of it.

"Come on, hop on!" Deidara said giving me a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up on the bird. I got comfortable behind him and held him so that I don't fall.

"It's been so long since you took me on one of these rides." I said with a chuckle.

"Well, this is going to be one of the best rides. So, hold on tight. Okay, un?" He said with a smirk.

"I'm ready for it. You know how much I love dangerous rides." I said but held tighter on him anyway.

The bird slowly got up and started his flight towards the entry. We passed above them and I gave a smirk to Kakashi.

(Kakashi pov:)

Did she just hopped on a clay bird and flew off...? Wait...where the heck is Naruto...?

I looked around and found him running after the two. I groaned and quickly started following him.

"Take care of everything here, Sasuke!" I yelled recieving a "Okay" from the Uchiha. I followed Naruto and was able to caught up with him quickly. I activated my Mangekyō Sharingan (like in the real anime) and we caught up to them quickly.

Both of them jumped down and the bird exploded mid air. My eyes widened and Naruto yelled, "NO! GAARAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He ran to the bottom of the explosion to catch Gaara.

Y/N and the blonde came out from behind the bush and stood in front of us. Naruto had caught him and sat down right there with Gaara in his arms. Tears streamed down his cheeks and rage filled his voice, "YOU ARE GONNA DIE, NOW!"

I was about to run upto him but before I could, Y/N came right in front of me, "You are fighting me now, sensei." She said with a smirk taking out her sword.

"Y/N! Why are you doing this?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Simple. I'm doing what I should have done to you and that strip dancer that night in the bar. Sorry to make you wait, babe." She said with a teasing tone.

"That was for a mission, Y/N! I never wanted to do that! What do I have to do to make you believe that?!" I said, my eyes almost getting watery. The girl that I loved so much is doubting my love for her just because of a small miscommunication! She's not even ready to listen to me anymore! What am I supposed to do?!

Without replying, she stared right into my eyes and charged towards me with her sword. I quickly took out my kunai and blocked her attack.

"Y/N, please! You have to listen to me!" I said hoping she would stop the attack but, nothing. She kept on attacking and I kept on dodging making sure I don't make any attack that will hurt her.

A few moments passed and we kept on exchanging attacks. My eyes fell on Naruto who was now almost surrounded with those small explosive bug sorts.

Maybe this will stop her...

"Y/N! Naruto!" I caught her attention and she looked behind her but by that time, Naruto had already jumped up in the air with Gaara and was safe from the attacks.

I saw Y/N and waited for her to attack me again but to my surprise, she ran towards Naruto. I watched her with my eyes widened as she yelled, "Stay here!"

(Y/N pov:)

Naruto prevented getting hurt from Deidara's attacks, a relief but as I looked at Deidara, my eyes widened. He was shirtless and had the mouth on his chest eating clay.

"Now, you will see the true meaning of art!" He screamed with an evil laugh at the end.

"Oh no....this is not good...." I whispered under my breath, I knew Kakashi couldn't hear me.

I quickly started running towards Naruto. "Stay here!" I yelled to Kakashi.

I reached Naruto and put my hand on his shoulder as he stared at me with confused eyes. I quickly made a hand sign and teleported myself with Naruto and Gaara to where Kakashi was. It made Kakashi stumble down and we all four sat on the ground.

(A/N: 55th Chapter!! I'll recommend keeping your tissues with you for the next one.... because I'm gonna cry writing it...😢)