Charlotte did know that he had morals, good ones. She also knew he hadn't touched Kylie in a sexual way ever. She just didn't like his response.

"The only reason people believe that was because the media thought me and Kylie were hanging out a lot in 2019. But, I was actually going to clubs and dinner with you, goofy. Kylie was just the one who was single."

When Charlotte kept scrolling through her phone, Aubrey continued what he was doing before. His hand slid lower down Charlotte's abdomen, his fingers slipped under the waistband of her leggings when her phone started to ring.

Aubrey immediately stopped and buried his head into Charlotte's neck. "I'm going to break that phone," he groaned.

"Hey, Ky. So you've been sleeping with my man? Huh?" Charlotte answered her sister's phone call.

"Yea bitch. Watch your back sweetie," Charlotte could hear the smirk on Kylie's face. "You fuckin' whore," Charlotte said in a Jersey accent.

"Mom wanted me to call, ask if you and Drake wanted the stories taken down or not," Kylie asked. Charlotte waited a couple of seconds for an opinion from Aubrey, assuming that he was listening to the conversation. But, he stayed silent with his head still in Charlotte's neck.

"I mean, are you and Travis bothered by it?" Charlotte asked. Aubrey's hand moved up under Charlotte's shirt.

"No, we all know that Aubrey was trying to get into your pants. Not mine," Kylie said. A second later Aubrey's muffled voice said, "That hurts."

Charlotte chuckled, as did Kylie. "Alright, then let the stories run, doesn't matter so we can save somebody some time."

Kylie agreed and asked Charlotte and Aubrey to go over to her house later on after she put Stormi to bed. They both agreed and then ended the conversation with her. Charlotte turned off her phone and put in on the ground next to the couch.

"GG'," Charlotte reached up and put her hand on his newly shaven head, "My phone is away."

He smiled against Charlotte's skin and placed kisses on Charlotte's neck once again.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte pulled her black corset top up her chest more as her and Stassie walked courtside of The Crew League celebrity basketball game. Charlotte's ex-fiancé Chris Brown's team was currently  playing against Tyga's team.

They had just passed Chris who sat on the bench for a couple plays. The two ex's shared a friendly hug, and moved on.  As the girls walked by the commentator booth, which had Druski and Jack Harlow in it, Jack got up from his seat, "Oh shit. Hold up!" Jack called out and looked at the girls.

"Me?" Char' asked the rapper. He nodded his head and tried to get out of the booth. "Oh shit, this mother fucker is trying to die. Talking to Charlotte Jenner. Let's see who kills him first, Chris Brown, or Drake," Druski spoke into the microphone.

"Miss.Jenner, Stassie," Jack greeted the girls with a smile. "Stassie, great seeing you again."

Jack reached his hand out for a handshake, "Charlotte, I'm Jack. Jack Harlow." Char' reached her hand up and placed it in Jack's, they slowly shook hands.

"You know, I am friends with Saweetie, you can't play this game twice," Charlotte smirked at him.

Jack chuckled, "I know. That shit ain't gonna work on you, you're literally with the greatest rapper of all time. Who I see mean mugging me right now." Jack looked up at the higher bleachers and smiled at Drake. When Charlotte looked over her shoulder she seen Aubrey watching the two.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm going to make this quick. So I don't get shot in the parking lot," Jack chuckled, "I would like to do a project with you."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow as the smirk stayed on her face, "You would?" Jack nodded his head, "it would be a dream."

Charlotte had heard a lot of Jack's music before, and genuinely enjoyed it. When Charlotte thought of a song between the two, their voices would be a good fit for each other. "We can look into that, for sure."

"Maybe some press," Jack smiled and shrugged his shoulders," We'll see what you're down for." Charlotte grinned at him and asked him for his number before her and Stassie walked away.

After her and Stassie used the bathroom and returned back to the groups spot, Charlotte stood next to Aubrey.
"What was that about?" He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him.

"He wants to do some music together, nothing to stress about," Charlotte grinned at how Aubrey was showing signs of jealousy. "He's the prettiest white boy there is right now, I only stressed a little," He tried to hide a smirk.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"It's bullshit that you're still pregnant," Charlotte rolled her eyes at her sister. "What do you mean?" Kylie laughed.

"Our baby is supposed to be here already!" Stassie exclaimed to the makeup mogul.

"I'm saying!" Charlotte agreed. Kylie threw her hands up, "My bad. You guys are waiting on my kids, have your own dammit."

Charlotte and Stas' looked at each other and shook their heads. "We're good," Stas' told Kylie. "Lucious is enough for me," Charlotte added.

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by charlottejenner and 10,378,372 otherskendalljenner 🌝🌝View all 17,262 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by charlottejenner and 10,378,372 others
kendalljenner 🌝🌝
View all 17,262 comments