Way of the Ninja

(The episode begins with Wu heading to Ignacia where Kai and Nya are working at Four Weapons Blacksmith.)

Kai: (making a sword) To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat. Cool it off... and... presto! (He trails off in disappointment as his sword ends up bent.)

Nya: (laughs) You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If father was still here, he'd say...

Kai: I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

Wu: (entering the shop) Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a ninja?

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else.

Wu: Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here.

(Nya motions to Kai to show Wu around.)

Kai: If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh...(Wu disappears.)

Nya: What is it?

Kai: He was just... forget it.

(A dark cloud then appears over Ignacia, heralding the arrival of the Skulkin. Upon the arrival, three Skulkin generals appear on the Skull Truck.)

Nuckal: Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! (Changing tone, talking to Samukai.) But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one is mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. ATTACK!!!

(All the Skulkin Vehicles accelerate in full speed. The citizens of Ignacia charge towards the oncoming trucks.)

Samukai: Boo!

(The citizens turn and flee as the Skeleton Army rushes past them.)

Nya: (Noticing them from the shop). What are they?

Kai: (Wearing armor.) I don't know. Stay here.

(Kai battles the Skulkin warriors as one of them decapitates itself and bites Kai's foot.)

Kai: Ow! Bite this! (He kicks the Skulkin's head away. As two skeletons clap for the extraordinary performance, Nya sneaks up behind them and performs a stealth attack.)

Kai: (Surprised at Nya's attack.) I thought I told you to stay back!

Nya: And what? Let you have all the fun?

(As the siblings fight the Skeleton Army, Kruncha and Nuckal sneak inside the shop unnoticed and start looking at the merchandise inside.)

Kruncha: You're not looking hard enough! (He hits Nuckal with a samurai helmet.)

Nuckal: Ow! You're not looking hard enough! (He hits Kruncha in retaliation. As the two Skulkin generals continue tussling, they come across the map Samukai was looking for.)

Kruncha and Nuckal: A map!

(Back outside, Kai finishes off the last of the Skulkin warriors when Samukai approaches him. Kai takes out his weapon while Samukai takes out four more.)

Kai: (Realizing how outmatched he is.) Oops...

(Samukai easily disarms Kai and knocks him down. As Samukai is about to give him a deadly blow, a golden tornado approaches Samukai and attacks him.)