ACT ONE

— TIFFANY —

I entered with Genesis, in the place, he was reacting the relationship with his mother. His mother, Sky, was the best woman he ever knew, he loved her.

- I love you. - I said to Genesis as he grabs my waist with affection.

- I love you too.

Tiffany sat her down on the couch, already mad at Sky. I didn't know why but I never really liked that girl.

- Let's fight, let's go outside. - Sky said getting up.

Tiffany got up too, and walked over to her.

- And why not here?

That's when Sky and Tiffany fought, Sky left her out with the left part of the left bleeding and Tiffany mocking.

- What's up bitch, come here you fucking bitch. - Genesis grabbed me by the waist.

- You know I'll get into your boyfriend's bed. - I let go of Genesis and I threw Tiffany.

I threw it on the ground and started hitting it when the security came.

- Bitch bitch don't fuck with me, because you'll end up badly.

I ripped pieces of her hair, I had them in my hand.

I hugged Sky who was outside, and Genesis was where me.

- You can't fight, just like that with people.

- That bitch said they'd be in the same bed. Fuck you bitch! I yelled at Tiffany.

- I love you, and it pisses me off that you're wrong.

Genesis was the best.

We went inside and things settled down but Tiffany was staring at Genesis a lot.

- Whore bitch, why are you looking at my man. - I got up and stood in front of her.

- What's wrong I told you I would be in his bed.

I hit her again, she was grabbing my hair and I was grabbing hers when the security came, they took us away.

- Whore shit! - I yell.

- Your man will be mine.

I hit Tiffany in the face above the guard covering her.

- Bitch broke your nose, the prosima will be your neck, bitch.

Genesis hugged me from behind.

- Easy ... - He said while we were outside.

- That bitch is passing.

I turned around and we kissed.