Chapter: 026 (2)

A/N: So half of this chapter has been sitting in drafts since I finished the last one. I didn't know how to finish this one out but I do have ideas of where I want to go next so lets see what happens. Don't judge this chapter though.

Part Two

"Stop hesitating... what do you wanna do?" Normani says and grips the front of her shirt tight and Dinah let's out a small gasp. Before she can close her mouth Normani's lips are on her own and there nothing she can do to stop what she knows is about to happen, not that she's trying.

As soon as their lips touch Normani lets out a small moan and Dinah echos it. It's everything Dinah has imagined. It's been a long while since she had thoughts about Normani this way, let alone felt her. Right now though? She could feel her. She felt the moment everything in her said 'fuck it' and she was gone.

Her hands slid up from Normani's ass, under her shirt and against her skin. She tilted her head and pulled Normani closer, as close as she could and it still wasn't enough. Normani tilted her own head opposite as their lips and tongues danced. Dinah let her nails drag lightly against Normani's back, reveling in the way Normani arched into her, breaking the kiss to gasp.

"Dinah..."

Her name falls from Normani's lips in a half-whimper/half gasp and Dinah digs her nails into the soft skin just a little harder. Her eyes are on Normani's neck for a half a second before her lips. Normani wraps her arms around her shoulders, her hand coming up to run through Dinah's hair in encouragement.

Dinah lets her tongue run across the skin of Norman's neck slowly before finding the pulse she was looking for. She can feel Normani's heart hammering as hard as her own as she wraps her lips around it and sucks hard. Normani moans again, her grip tighting in Dinah's hair as she leans back. Dinah holds her tighter, practically holding all her weight as she works to mark the skin under her lips.

All she can think of is mine. 

......

She'd circle back to that toxic thought later but right now?

Right now Normani wants her, that much was obvious and Dinah couldn't lie and say she didn't want Normani back. She misses her, she misses being with her like this. The fact that Normani had been so bold, not that Dinah was surprised, turns her on so much. Princess Normani gets what she wants, and she wants Dinah.

Normani is whimpering under her lips as she bites down softly then soothes the skin with her tongue. She knows Normani is going to have a nice mark and fuck if that doesn't make her wet. She pulls away to breathe, Normani is dead weight in her arms and Dinah has to use most of her strength to pull the woman right side up in her lap.

Normani's eyes are closed and her mouth is open as she works to catch her breath. Dinah watches her for a minute in silence.

"Manz..."

Normani opens her eyes at the sound of her name. Her pupils are dark as she stares into Dinah's. She slides her arms back around the blonde's shoulders before rocking her hips into Dinah's. It's DInah's turn to moan a little and she moves her hands down to grip Normani's ass. She's pretty sure this chair can't take much more of their weight.

She pulls Normani closer and lifts her, Normani wraps her legs around Dinah's waist and grips the hair near the nape of the girls neck to bring her into another kiss. Dinah stumbles to the couch, completely caught off guard but manages to catch them both somehow. Normani chuckles and Dinah smiles.

They look at each other and Dinah knows Normani is looking into her eyes for any kind of doubt. She didn't want to regret this decision and she knew Normani didn't want her to either. However she also knew if she thought too much about what she was doing she'd stop and she really didn't want to.