023- 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷

"Now arriving at G21- Flight 106 from The Netherlands,"

...

She waited patiently from her seat. People started filing out from the gate. She was nervous as fuck- her legs were bouncing, her teeth gnawing on her lip... It was all about to come together.

People kept on coming and coming, but no Floris. She checked her phone to make sure she had the right gate, and as soon as she looked up, there he was.

Floris was dressed in a comfy flannel and jeans. His flannel was undone- he head a solid black tee shirt underneath. His hair was reaching his eyes- the white strip even more visible in person. He was wearing a large backpack and had a suitcase in his hand.

Y/N stood up and ran towards him. All of her anxiety dissipated as she laid her eyes on him. Floris dropped his suitcase and opened his arms. Y/N took the gesture and jumped into his arms. The two held each other for a solid moment. Y/N buried her head in his shoulder. He smelled like lavender and teakwood. She moved her hand up to scratch his head. His arms were holding her tightly- one around her back and another around her neck.

"Oh, Floris," she muttered into his neck.

"Mijn liefje," he said back, holding his head close to hers. The two finally separated. Y/N took a good moment to look him in the eyes. He was so much more handsome in person. He was smiling like a complete idiot as he looked her back in the eyes. His hand moved up to caress her cheek softly. The entire world stopped moving for a solid second. Her heart started to beat faster as he moved closer.

They were about to share their first kiss.

Y/N wasn't as opposed to sharing their first kiss in the airport anymore. It was surprisingly romantic to be holding each other like they were, and she was beyond ready to share the special moment with him.

Floris smiled as he got close enough to gently place his lips on hers. His lips were soft and tasted of sugar cookies. She gently kissed him back, holding his hair tightly with her hand. Their lips moved in sync with each other- this was a feeling of completely ecstasy. She finally pulled away when she felt need for oxygen. The two stared at each other.

"Wow..." was all Floris could manage to say. He took a second and looked at Y/N up and down. "That was... wonderful... Y-You're even more gorgeous in person, schatje,"

"It was. I've been waiting for that," she smiled, "And you're even more handsome," she replied, caressing his cheek with her hand. He smiled at her loving gesture but then bent down to pick up his suitcase.

"Wait!" she exclaimed, grabbing the small bag laid next to her feel. She handed it to him.

"For me?" he asked, looking inside. In the bag was the little fox that she had picked out earlier. Floris picked it up and held it to his chest, giving Y/N a sweet smile. "You're so sweet!" he hugged her once again, laying his head down on her shoulder. She kissed his forehead and gave him a tight squeeze. The two then reluctantly separated.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?"

"Yeah, I'm sick of this place."

The couple held hands throughout the entire airport. Y/N decided to drag his suitcase along while he wore his backpack.

On the way home, they caught up and talked about their lives together. They didn't have much time to speak otherwise, so the two hours was a good amount of time to catch up.

After the long two hours, the couple got home. Y/N made sure to get all of Floris' bags in and got him situated inside. Pooki ran up to him and jumped on top of him.

"Oh my gosh!" he yelped, holding Pooki on top of him. He was licking his face profusely. Y/N laughed

"Yep that's Pooks alright!" she laughed, issuing Pooki off of Floris. She guided him inside and showed him the entire house. She got a little nervous when she got to the bedroom though.

"Uh this is where the magic happens," she laughed nervously, showing him the bed and her PC. "So... I only have one bed..." she mumbled. He smiled like an idiot.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to sleep with you in your bed," he blushed. She looked him dead in the eyes.

"That's fine..." she smiled, sitting down on her bed.

He joined her.

"Thank you for this," he said, putting his arm around her.

"Of course," she laid her head on his shoulder. The two sat in silence. At this moment, Pooki was too busy sleeping underneath the desk.

The two sat in each other's presence for a while before Floris interrupted the silence.

"I'm tired," he said, giving a big yawn. Y.N slowly pushed him down on the bed so she could lay her head down on his chest.

"Then fall asleep," she said.

"I might just do that," was his tired response. She giggled.

"I love you, schatje,"

"I love you too, darling"

"Forever?"

"Forever."

-
words: 883