007 - 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑃

warnings: mentions of alcohol

Not knowing what to do, Y/N got on her phone and opened Discord. She sifted through her DM's until she found Ranboo. Hopefully, he wasn't streaming.

(IGN)

     hey ranboo, can we talk?

ranboolive

     Yeah of course. What's up?

(IGN)

     just had another conversation with floris. he was... very drunk to say the least. he told me that i should dump jared because he's no good for me... i just am at a loss of what to do, ranboo.

ranboo live is typing...

ranboolive

     Sheesh. Yeah, he's been acting odd lately. If you want my sincere opinion, I'll give it to you. I do know for a fact that he does not like Jared at all.

Y/N paused for a minute before she read the rest of Ranboo's message.

ranboolive

     He has come to me before, albeit, not often, but he has had multiple complaints about how Jared interferes with your life and streaming. Although it isn't my business, the other day, he did seem to get defensive when you had mentioned that you were in a voice call with me. Again, not any of my business, but since you came to me for some sort of advice I thought that I would tell you my feelings on the matter. Also, you left before our special guest could join the voice call. It was my cat. He wouldn't stop meowing all day and I thought you would like to hear him. Lol.

Y/N chuckled. His cat, how funny.

(IGN)

     thank you for your opinion, ranboo. it's valid nonetheless- it doesn't matter if it isn't any of your business, it's much appreciated. do you know if he's talked to anyone else about this? i'm just perplexed as to what i should do about this whole fiasco. i agree that jared can be annoying, but i didn't know that he was becoming annoying to others. that may pose a problem in our relationship...

ranboolive

     LOL. Not quite sure what to tell you- I'm 17. I can't really give you the greatest advice on the planet since I am inexperienced in the ways of the world, but I'll offer you what I can. Go ask Jack or Wilbur if you need more information- Fundy has been streaming with them lately. They may have what you're looking for. Best of luck <3

(IGN)

     for such a young kid you are really cool, ranboo. thanks for your help. let's stream again sometime :)

Y/N smiled as she closed out of her chat with Ranboo. It felt good to have some sort of deeper understanding, even if Ranboo was partially clueless. Knowing that Floris had some sort of resentment towards Jared made her confused, but at the same time, everything was starting to make some sort of sense. She looked through her friend's list to find JackManifoldTV and wilbursoot. After adding them into a group with herself, she made sure that they weren't streaming.

(IGN)

     hey guys :) whats poppin?

Not 20 seconds after her message sent, Y/N received a response.

JackManifoldTV

     nothing much. What's up with you?