(9)

Flashback continues:

A: no I can't leave him.

S: how could you ask my wife to leave me dadi? No one can separate me from my wife.

Sh: then you have to leave this house

S: what!

Sh: yes son leave this house. I know you won't as you know that you're nothing without Oberoi surname.

P: Annika now you can work as my heera beta is going to free you from this relation.

T: Shivaay also know his worth. Now think again what do you want? Your job or your husband?

Ja: obviously she will chose her husband afterall her job can't fulfill her needs which she can get from Shivaay's salary.

K: Annika don't repeat this mistake again orelse I won't take time to seperate you from
Shivaay.

A: please don't do this. He's my husband.

K: that's why I'm giving you last warning.

S: you guys are done? Then listen, Annika will work and also will live with me.

T: are you out of your mind? That's not possible.

S: it is. Annika let's go

A: where?

S: we are going to leave this house. From now onwards we will live in my penthouse.

K: Shivaay what are you saying?

Sh: you're leaving this house for this girl?

P: Shivaay mera baccha you'll leave your mother for her haa

T: Do you even have any slight idea what will happen to our business if you'll leave like this?

Ja: Atleast think about mummy ji before taking this drastic step

S: if none of you don't want me to go then let my wife do job without seperating us.

K: this will never happen even in your dreams. You're free to go anywhere you want.

S: thankyou and goodbye. I hope I don't see your faces ever again. Annika come on let's go

A: shivaay are you sure

S: I'm sure. If we will live here na then our future generation will start behaving like them. Come on let's go.

Annika and Shivaay left the house....
After traveling for 20 mins they reached in front of a building. Shivaay took Annika inside. She was about to enter the house when he stopped her. He brought a kalash full of rice in front of her. She kicked it and entered the house

A: this house is very beautiful

S: I'm glad that you loved it. Actually I brought it when I got my first salary. I rarely come here.

A: Shivaay please forgive me

S: Annika what happen?

A: because of me you've to leave your family

S: it was not because of you. They should be sorry not you. They're wrong not you.

A: You know I never thought that you'll take stand for me like this

S: I've promised to be with you in your good and bad times so how can I leave you just like this?

A: but you left your family and I never thought that you will leave them as you Love them so much.

S: I love them but do they? No. They just love their fake ideologies, low class thinking and so called self-respect.

A: you know when we got married I was upset and angry. Not with you but with your family. I knew that something will happen like this and I was ready for it. I thought one day you'll leave.....

S: Don't talk about leaving me Annika don't. I won't be able to live without you. And I always told you that I won't leave you in any situation then how could you thought that I'll leave you.

A: I'm sorry I didn't....

S: you know na how important you're for me?

A: hmm

S: you're not only my wife, you're my support system, you're the one whom I can call mine, you're the one whom I trust the most, you're the one who means the most to me. You know when we got married only that time I decided that I'll be the ideal husband you want, I'll be the man you deserve, I'll be the person who'll make you feel safe, I'll be the only who will Love you wholeheartedly.

A: you...

S: yes Annika I love you. I love you so much.
I know I'm 3 months late but still I want to say that I love you.

A: but you love...

S: no, I don't love Mallika I never did. It was just a mere attraction. You know when she ran away I felt bad but not hurt but when today they talked about divorcing us I felt like I'll die right now. I can't live without you Annika I can't. I forgot how to live while trying to be the ideal son, the good business, the perfect person for my family. I was tired of pretending, pretending to be someone I'm not but then you entered. So listen I fell in love with the girl in front of whom I can be myself, who taught me to live, who held my hands when she had the chance of letting me stay in my own, I fell for the girl who made me smile, I fell for the girl who took the best out of me, I fell in love with the girl who care about me the most, I fell in love with the girl I got married. I love you, only you and nobody else and never did, I fell in love with the girl who stood by me in my all ups & downs. Because I loved, I love and will always love you. Doesn't matter what you feel about me.

Annika had tears in her eyes listening him. She couldn't control anymore, she threw herself on his arms hugging him tightly like her life depends on him.

A: I love you too Shivaay I love you so much.

S: sorry I know it was one of the worst proposal.

A: you know mere billu ji it was the cutest proposal.

S: Annika don't call me that.

A: billu ji billu ji billu ji.

She ran away and he ran behind her trying to catch her

A: billu ji billu ji

S: Paanika! Stop right there

A: no no a big no. Catch me if you can.

Flashback continues: