(7)

Annika's POV:

And slowly slowly we let our clothes go from our body and he made love to me. Sometimes I wish why we can't be like this only? Away from the city, from work pressure, from every damn thing just together in each other's arms. This man who is my hubby dearest is so much innocent that sometimes I think does anybody like him even exist? No nah? No, because he's a gem which I got.....hahah our wedding night was amazing by the way. Whenever I remember that night I feel butterflies in my stomach. We didn't made love that night but it was more than making love. Yes I was upset and angry on him for ruining my life, no no not on him on his family actually because I know what kind of people are they..... it's only ShivOm the two brothers who aren't orthodox in their house, these people even got their daughter Priyanka married at the age of 22 that's also without her will how disgusting. I thought to burst out my all anger on him and show the hell out of him but his innocence melt my anger.

Flashback:

The Oberoi family reached at OM and Annika's grihapravesh & muhdikhai happened. Then she was sent at Shivaay's room. Few minutes later Shivaay too came but he didn't found Annika. Then Annika came out from the bathroom changing into a salwar.

A: it's very late I think you should change too and haa don't think about any first night she all

S: no no no I won't do anything against your will I'm going to change

Shivaay got himself change and when he came back he saw Annika taking pillows and duvet.

S: what are you doing?

A: listen I'm very sleepy don't eat my head

S: I was just asking

A: fine I'm going to sleep

S: but bed is here then where are you going?

A: oh seriously now you think that I'll share bed you? Sorry to burst your bubbles because other girls may run behind you but not me who will crave to sleep with you on the same bed. So that's why I'm going to sleep on couch

S: hey you're taking me wrong. I was saying that you'll feel uncomfortable. Just sleep here on bed I'll sleep on couch

A(in mind): what kind of man is he? Here I showed him my anger and he's still thinking about my comfort and discomfort. Wait wait he is really going I should stop him.

A: Shivaay you can sleep here. I mean we will make pillow walls and can sleep

S: won't you feel uncomfortable sharing same bed with me?

A: no its totally fine.

S: by the way Annika I have something for you

A: what?

S: first close your eyes.

She closed her eyes as he said, he took his left hand and made her wear a bracelet. Slowly she opened her eyes and found a beautiful moon bracelet with stars hanging there. It was one of the best gift she ever got.

S: Wo husbands are supposed to present something to their wife at their wedding night. Sorry I don't know about your likes and dislikes and I went at jewellery shop and I thought it will look good on you so I brought it. Please tell if you didn't liked and want something then I'll surely get it for you. If you want some other kind of bracelet then we can change it by tomorrow only.

A: uff let me say first. You know I liked it very much no no I loved it. I must say your choice is very good.

S: thanks for liking my gift.

A: I must be the one who should say thanks to you. And also sorry

S: why?

A: firstly because my sister ran away and secondly for misbehaving with you.

S: no no you don't need to say sorry I didn't mind. You were supposed to show anger to me. I know my family is an orthodox but I'll never let you go down I promise

A: I trust on you. Now let's sleep it's been so late goodnight

S: goodnight.

They made a pillow wall and went into deep sleep. In the morning Annika is the one who woke up first, she saw the pillow walls vanished and she was herself in Shivaay's arms. His hands were wrapped around her waist tightly while her hands were on his chest. She was looking at his face when he opened his eyes. As soon as his eyes fell on her angelic face they shared an eyelock. After a while Annika broke it only then Shivaay realised their position. He hurriedly freed her from his hold and got up from bed. She was surprised by this behaviour.

S: sorry sorry I'm really sorry

A: what happen now?

S: sorry wo I was just..... I didn't knew when and this pillow wall

A: calm down Shivaay calm down. Kuch nahi hoga.

S: you get freshen up and then let's go to downstairs

A: hmm ok

Annika and Shivaay went at downstairs. Dadi told them to do some post wedding rituals which they happily did. And finally Annika was told to do the pehli rasoi where she have to cook for the family. But Annika didn't know how to cook food. She was about to say that she can't cook but Shivaay signalled her not to say anything and she followed. She made her way towards kitchen. Suddenly Shivaay appeared in the kitchen.

A: man what are you doing here?

S: relax relax I'm here to help you

A: how will you help me?

S: umm actually I can cook. So you don't worry I'll make food today

A: but.... How it's....

S: ok I can help you atleast

A: yes but if they get to know that I didn't cooked?

S: don't worry till I'm here, Omkara is distracting them. Nothing will happen.

A: ok so what will we make?

S: what do you like to eat?

A: what do they like?

S: no first say what do you like

A: aloo puri

S: we will make it only with kheer

A: really!

S: yes. Comeon let's start it.

Shivika made aloo puri and kheer for the family. They served the food and everyone liked it and all of them praised her, all thanks to Shivaay. She smiled looking at him and he reciprocated it. She started admiring that man more seeing how he's protecting her. He kept his promise which was a very big thing for her.

Flashback ends:

After our love making session we took a bath and watched our favourite movie "Badrinath ki Dulhania". Suddenly the door bell rang and he got up from there and opened it. The two person from other side shouted

"Happy Anniversary bhaiyya bhabi"