(1)

"So Annika how is your married life going on?" Her friend ask

A: It's going well.....you know Chanda I didn't thought that I'll fall in love after marriage

C: I'm very happy to see you doing well and happier than I ever thought with Shivaay. You know I didn't really expected this?

"What are your guys talking about?" A man asked sitting on the place beside his wife

A: Chanda was asking me about our married life.

S: Are you happy with me?

A: of course I'm is it even a question?

Shivaay smiled and pecked Annika's cheeks.

C: guys I'm also here

S: so? I'm just romancing with my wife

C: really Shivaay I literally can't believe that you guys made it up.

A: My dearest hubby is the best, he can fix everything.

C: when you agreed to marry him I thought you won't be happy but Shivaay really proved me wrong.

S: even I can't believe that we can be so much happy whenever I look back what happened a year ago.

C: leave it Shivaay It was just your past.

S: but still Chanda, I'm guilty for never thinking about my Ani at the first place. But my love you held my hands when your sister left me behind.

A: it's ok I don't care about it.

C: Tanmay must be coming I think I need to leave

A: okay take care & come again

C: bye guys

Shivika: byee

Chanda left.

S: so what about our honeymoon?

A: haww honeymoon! We got married last year not this year

S: hmm but we can go now because last year things were not okay but now everything is at its place. So....can we?

A: umm I'll think about it.

S: oh my god you're blushing.....we did it several times and still you're blushing just by the name of our honeymoon. I'm surprised love.

A: Shivaay please

S: haa what please?

A: acha suno.....are you coming with me tomorrow?

S: tomorrow where?

A: Shivaay I told you.....

S: darling seriously I can't remember

A: do you even listen when I say something?

S: obviously I do

A: then tell me what did I told you?

S: you want me to come at Singhania villa tomorrow with you right?

A: yes

S: you know sometimes you behave like my girlfriend

A: I'm your wife not your girlfriend

S: so will you be my girlfriend Mrs.Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

A: hush....don't be so sweet and listen

S: hmm I'm listening

A: tomorrow Mallika di will be there too. So??

S: it's ok I have no problem, afterall the love of my life is beside me as always. Whatever happened was just my past

A: our past. It's been a year.

S: But you know na that I love you meri paanika.

A: mere cute billu ji I love you too.

In Chanda's house:

C: you're back so soon Tanmay

T: what can I do? I was missing my wifey so much

C: its my pakphere ki rasm we've just married 2 days ago.

T: I don't care, I always want you beside me.

C: you're not less than Shivaay. He also doesn't leave a chance to use cheesy lines for Annika.

T: Annika's husband Shivaay right?

C: yes.

T: so how was your meeting with them?

C: Very good. You know they both are soo lovey-dovey couple.

T: BTW Chanda wasn't he the same Shivaay who was supposed to marry Annika's sister?

C: yes, but Shivaay and Annika were destined to be together. I'm gonna miss Annika after reaching Bangalore. I don't know when will I meet her

T: you'll meet them soon for sure.

C: I hope.

In Annika's house:

Annika's POV:

I fed lunch to my hubby dearest with my own hands and he did the same. Today is our first marriage anniversary so we decided to celebrate it alone in our penthouse where me and my Shivaay live only. Many things had happened after our marriage.....whenever I look behind I think it was just like a dream or nightmare, or I can say a beautiful dream with some wrong happenings. He made my favourite aloo puri and I made his favourite pasta. We decided not to go office today and celebrate our whole day together. After feeding each other he brought our marriage album..... I opened it and in the first picture it was us and our family members. He became a bit sad seeing his family specially, those people for whom he agreed to marry me and the same people who left him....selfish is the only word which I can use for them and specially for his mother who chosed luxury and her fake ideologies towards women over her son. I kept my head on his chest looking at the pictures of the album which brought me a year ago.....I remembered every damm thing about our past.

So what happened a year ago?
To know you've to read the chapters and haa you must vote.....