Chapter Twenty Eight

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! yes, I now can talk here, thanks to all of you beautiful and handsome readers! also to those with special preferences to be called with, anyways, I wanted to say, First: Expect another chapter tomorrow, and Second: Thank you all for your reads, stars and comments, also bookmarks, anyways, enjoy this chapter :)

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

"W̶̫͔͑̀h̵͉͌͠a̴̛̟̫ẗ̷̡͚̹̱̑͋́ ̶̜͙̪̿̉͐͜a̷͎̺̞͝ ̴̨̣̪̹̀̓͜l̴̺͈͓̀̈ơ̵̝͔͈͈͙v̸̛̦͕͈̯̌̅̀̒e̸͓͛̎l̵̻̳̝͋ý̶͉͙͔͔͊͊̔ ̶̨̮̖̹̮̑̈́̄̐͐s̸̨̳̓̋h̸̡̫͛̒̍ö̵͎̔ẉ̵̡̦̂͜ ̶̟̊̌ỷ̷̟̠̩̈̌͂o̷͖̩̕ṻ̸̝͙́̒̈́ͅ ̴͖͍̝͖̋̀ṕ̸̧̘̹̾̚͝ư̵̢̞͓̅̉t̵̫̫̱̾̎͝ͅ ̴̭̱͕̊̄͝o̴͍̮͔̽̏͗̕n̵͔͈͂͝,̵̬͗͒̂ ̵̻̱̗̣̍̃͠I̵͉̟͓̦̾͠ ̷̨͍̭̎̃̾̚l̷̜͙̟̼̺̈́̂i̶̥̎̀̏ͅǩ̸͓̲̟̅̂͊ȇ̷̤͍̩̠ ̸͇̟͛̾ş̴̛͙͌̅̅ǘ̷̺̝̫̠͎͘b̶͈͐j̸͈̟̫̔̊͛̄̚e̵̪̩̍̈̾ͅc̶͕̺̲͕͍̓͒͗t̵͖̬̝͛͜ş̵̝̜͈̎ ̸̗͓͉̫͋l̷̢̮͛̈́̀͝ì̴̃̓̏ͅk̸̙̫̣̘͋̐e̶͔̤͖̯̎͑͘ ̷̯̭̣͙̽͆ỵ̷̨̰̞̌͜o̸̧̠̬̱̻̿̑̽̓̎u̶̗̇́.̶̢̫́̃͌.̴̨̲͍̼̐͌̇͂̈́.̵̠̠̦̆̓ ̷̲͈̱͚͗̉̿̔̈́m̷̤͇͑̊o̸̭̼̒͛ŗ̵̟̭̺̳͌̿̉e̵̩̬̜̠͈̍̎̓̅̀,̵̡͊͝ ̵̻̙̜̹̀̅͌f̶̢̖̮̳̘̍̄̑u̵̮̇͗̕n̵̡̛͙͖͛̓̔͗ ̷̲̈̿̿̈́t̶̨̬͙̋̈́̉̇͝ǒ̵̡͙̐̓͂̾ ̶̪̝̠̈́͗͑͆͝b̷̦̰͆ͅe̸̻̣̒͋̄͊ ̸̧̗̪͇̿̋̓̋̂ͅḃ̵͖̰̹r̴̠̊̚͘o̴͔͛̒̈̅͜͝k̸̡͉͐́̒ě̶͖̹n̸͖̲̅̄̃̾̈"

Screams of agony and pain echoed through a room, He was seen in it while in front of him was a girl aged in 10, a lot of machinery was seen, some was used to contain the girl, while others looked more, sinister, He just stood there, unamused by the girl who stared her yellow eyes into the person in front of her.

"Ṟ̵̐̕ḙ̵͕̹s̸̢̋̂̃i̶̦̺̹̋s̵̡̖͍̻͆̀̚t̴̫̑̃a̶̤̖͎͍̅̕̚n̵̢̲̹̮͚̊͌c̷͍̩̜͊e̶̮͈̻̅ ̶̨̤̫͗̓͝i̵͉̗̝͛s̶̠̩̩͊̑̀̌ ̷̱͚̔ͅf̶͇̟͕̼̖̆͊̓ǘ̶̹̟͗̔͠t̴̤͌̋ị̵̿́͒̾́l̶̨̞̬͒̋ͅẻ̸̢͉̬̱͘,̵̧̂ ̷͎͔͂͗͝I̶̭̞͇̔̈́̋͑͋ ̶͔̃̚͝w̸̨̧̖͚̔̾̓͑ͅǫ̵̺̤͌͒̀͋ņ̶͈̰͇̰̆͌̀d̶̰̩̍̂͊̔e̷̲̫͓͂͐r̴̫̘͙̉͆ ̵̢̖̺͙̐̈́͊͗̈ͅw̴̠͐̕h̶̨̖̅̎͑̒̃ÿ̶̲̳̥̝̝̈̈́̈ ̴͓̇ď̸̳̤̱͕͋͋͊ͅo̵̤̦͖͌͆̓̾ ̵̼̰͉̄̍͠ỹ̶̛̛̠͎̰̙̦̂ǫ̸̮͔̩̭͑̐̂̏͝u̷͖͒̾͂̔͝ ̴̝͗̋e̸͕̒̇v̶͓̾̐̏͛ȩ̸͍̙̫̔̎͝n̴̡̤̔̈̽̈́̌ ̸̦̹͙̄̾͝t̵͇̝̫̣̺̾̋r̴̯̮̋ỵ̴̢̖͚̔͆͌͊̕.̴̢̙̙͗̕͝"

"I...... will never......"

The amused and sinister laugh which came out from Him as he bent his head to get near the girl's head, as a dismembered hand appeared from a portal and gathered a few dark particles in it's pal, He looked at it while darting his eyes back to the girl who looked very malnourished and multiple scars.

"*̸̙̖̎̿S̴̬̦̆̓͗͜i̸̳̬̎ͅg̵̯͖͐̈̽ḧ̴̰͎́ͅs̵͍̾̊,̷͎̙̓͜ ̸͇̮̤̇́y̸͕̣̑͜ǒ̵̧͙̗̃̂u̸͙͆ ̵̧͌̍r̸̳̟̅̿e̵̮͍͛͝a̷̭͋l̷̬̬̺̿́́l̷̗̘̇͋͘ͅy̸̞͍̍̇͜ ̵͓͍̳̓͑͠a̵̺͌͛ṙ̴͓͘e̵̡͒ ̵̦͘ả̵͈̣͜n̵̗͈̏̂͘ͅ ̸̲̇e̵͖͑̾̎x̶͍̄̒p̸̳̘͊͐ȩ̸̯̐̒ṋ̵̤͚̎s̸͓̠̊i̸͈͔͌͋͝v̶̻̎e̴̗̯̍̅͠ ̶̧̼͎̑͂ô̶̤̑n̶̜̼̤͛e̵̘̻̍̀,̴̧͈̗́̽͘ ̶̙̯̈́b̶͍̭̾͜ȗ̴̧̺͑ͅt̸̥͆̃ ̸̙̯̗̎ỹ̵̜̯ͅo̶͍͊̓̓ǔ̶̹̱̆ͅr̶̢̙͙̄̀̎ ̷͕̱̳̍͆u̸͔͎̅s̴̳̮̈e̶̜͆͝f̸̛̯̑u̷͉͛́l̸̮͈̎͠n̸̬̐e̸̱͋ś̵̭̤̘s̴̰͍̃̄͝ ̶͉͙̐͛͜w̸̨͔̅̕͝i̶̟̅͒͋l̵̬͉͛l̶͉̊̐ ̷̣͆̍͝s̷̗̙͊̌h̵̩̥̉͛̚ͅi̷͖̿n̵̺̏̃ë̸̡ ̴̣̝̭̄̄̾w̸͇̻̑͗̂ͅh̷͎͒ę̵̱͇̅n̷͉̈͒ ̷͉̋̕Ỉ̷̗̥ ̸̟̟͍̇̈́n̷̮̭͎̈́͋͋e̸̛͔͔e̸̘͖̋͐͜d̵̯̔.̶̨̳͒.̴͉̆.̶̙̖͊ͅ.̷͍̳̮̍̚͝.̸͈̭̾ͅ.̷͉̼̏̐͘ ̴͓̻̫͒̑ä̴̦́̄ ̵̩͚̈́ͅs̸̖̈́͌p̵͕̣̲͂̋y̷̘̖̯̓͌.̴̏͌͜"