Chapter Twenty Two

Hello! Anonymus speaking, finally I have gathered enough energy to talk with my amazing readers! I really appreciate all the reads, votes, and especially comments that you all left behind, so thank you, and feel free to vote or comment anything (just don't be toxic kay), Anonymus is signing out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Izuku-sama, I know that you are devastated of this loss, but this isn't the way to deal with this!"

"I have to Sanda-sensei! If I don't do this then... then more will suffer the same fate as she did......"

Izuku who was starting to put on a classic suit and black gloves, Sanda was still in his regular attire while wearing a frown and didn't have a mask covering her mouth, Izuku was preparing a sniper rifle in a gun case and arguing with Sanda while not making eye contact, Sanda seemed a bit angry?

"Izuku-san, killing is never an option! It is a crime! One should never even think about taking someone's life!"

"I'm doing this so no one else will do this Sanda-sensei! I am making sure that some other innocent person doesn't die!"

This quarrel has been going on for a good couple of minutes in Izuku's now plain room, all the pieces of toys and posters that belonged to Hotaru-chan once were not seen anywhere, the only thing that looked out of place was a green plant in a white pot, the other thing that seemed out of place in the room where Izuku laid his gun case on the bed while looking through his cabinets to find weapons and Sanda who was standing in front of the door.

"None should even think about justifying killing! You and me and everybody else in this world WON'T and CAN'T justify killing because it is WRONG! No matter how 'good' your intentions might be!"

"I'm doing this, so others won't carry the SINS!"

Unknown to both of them, Ayuna who was behind the slightly open door and Tagawa who was in the vents (sus---) listening in on the arguing of a guilt ridden and hatred-anger filled teenager with an emotional and mental unstable woman who has experienced the worst that relationships between others can provide.

"Izuku Midoriya! I am speaking to YOU young man! You should not be releasing your ANGER like this!"

"I AM NOT RELEASING MY ANGER!"

Izuku faced Sanda while shouting, Sanda and the eavesdroppers were a bit taken aback by Izuku's outburst while Izuku looked regretful and covered his mouth before his face darkened and he finished packing his weapons.

"Sorry Sanda-sensei, I'll leave now..."

"..."

Sanda didn't say any word as Izuku took his gun case and went to the door and opening it which made Ayuna squeak and Tagawa was still wearing a neutral face on his artificial body, Izuku raised an eyebrow but shrugged it of and went down the hallway.

"So............ it didn't work......"

"Based on the observation, then yes."

Ayuna shouldered Tagawa who still didn't show any expression at all on his 'face' while Sanda began to wobble on her feet and leaned backwards seemingly falling, Ayuna noticed Sanda's off-balance and rushed to catch her and support Sanda to get back to her feet.

"Woah, Sanda-san, you okay? I know that your quirk...... hurts you, and this is the longest---"

"I'm fine...... my head just... spins a bit..."