Chapter Three

Why? ... why did this happen? ... how did this happen?

A boy was seen inside what seems like an apartment room but it almost everything was on fire, the wooden furniture, the hero posters, the curtains...

Why? ... aren't heroes supposed to save others with a smile? ... Where are the heroes? ...

The boy's surroundings were covered in flames that lights anything on fire that it can catch, in front of the boy with viridian locks, laid a woman with similar viridian locks like the boy, she was bleeding badly with blood covering her right arm and head, with burn scars al over her left side of her exposed skin, she looks like she is about to die from blood loss.

"Izu ... Izuku ... I'm sorry I ... Couldn't be with you any longer ..."

She spoke with a hoarse voice while coughing and blood came out of her mouth.

"No... Mama, you... you can't die! I will... I can't ... dad will be broken!"

The boy spoke quietly while crying and sobbing, the boy who was no older than 8 was holding the woman; his mother's hand while silently spending time with his mother for the last time.

"Izuku ... promise me... you will find happiness again ... I might be selfish for ... *cough asking you but ... I want you and my dragon knight ... *cough to be happy again ... can you keep my final promise? ..."

The boy knew that his mother would pass out sooner or later and he knew he could do nothing but accept this cruel fate, his father always said:

'What happened you cannot change my little dragon, but the future's strings you control.'

"Okay... I'm*sniffles sorry I couldn't help you mom..."

"No sweetie you*cough have done enough... you and your father are the *cough most precious thing for me in this world..."

The woman then smiled her last smile and fell on the ground in front of the boy, dead... The boy tuned out not hearing the screaming's of the firefighters or heroes he just sat there... full of grief and sadness...

Why? ... the boy just thought... why indeed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shota Aizawa was busy finishing his patrols when he went into the bad parts of Musutafu, honestly, he was just looking into a trigger deal that may happen but he is surprised by the amount of crime he had to stop today and there was almost no other Pro Hero other than himself, it also seems like there is a vigilante in this part as well, many of the criminals he took said something about Jade's apprentice or something like that, looks like he has to report this to Tsukauchi as well.

What else is going on here, first the surprisingly high crime rate and second, a vigilante?

Before he could ponder on these thoughts for longer, he saw a silhouette racing from rooftop to rooftop and he saw an eye symbol on the figure's glove. He called the detective on his phone and the detective answered almost immediately.

"Eraser what's going on---'

"Detective, I've found him"

He could tell the detective was smirking and his tone changed into a more serious and professional voice and Shota was chasing the figure as he was on the phone and connected it with his earpiece.

"Keep a close eye on him Eraser, this might be our only chance in catching him."

"Roger that detective."