Chapter Twelve

"Oi what do we have here? Want to fight huh?"

We see in an alley way a group of three thugs, one with a bull mutation quirk and the others weren't known yet and two 'victims' a woman who was trembling in fear as she saw the men approaching and another was a short black hooded figure who had green gloves and shoes that seemed to glow in the night, the figure seemed to be watching the men and dissecting everything about them.

"Heh, playing hero huh? Hand over the goods kid and we'll let you be."

The short figure then chuckled and it echoed through the entire alleyway before regaining its composure, the figure's right eye glowed and he faced the woman.

"Run, and forget everything here, understand?"

The woman then decided to comply with the figures words and ran away leaving only the figure and the thugs left in the alley way, the figure then began doing some stretches as if this was a normal occurrence to him.

"So, what are you gentlemen doing out here?"

"What's it got to do with you?"

The one with the mutation quirk asked while the one in the middle, presumably the leader, raised one of his eyebrows at the figure's question, he was about to answer when suddenly the figure dashed towards on of the thugs and did an uppercut, knocking the thug out with a swift movement.

"You asked for it freak!"

The leader then charged at the figure while activating his quirk making him unseen and turned into gas but then as he was about to punch, the figure dodged to the left and ignored him while making it's was towards the other thug. The other thug then saw the figure approaching and smashed his hand through where the figure was and left a crack on the concrete but the figure was not there.

"What? Where did he---"

And was knocked out as the figure who was behind him by punching an area just below the jaw of the thug, making it into a one-on-one match, the figure didn't even seem out of breath and was taking this without any kinds of seriousness, it almost as if this was something the figure did regularly.

"Huh... I tried negotiating with you but... every bad person... needs to be judged."

And after the figure said that the thug only saw black as his consciousness faded into nothing and fell to the ground and the figured stood over the three unconscious bodies of thugs that he just 'judged' and climbed up a roof and began moving to a different area, continuing the figure's patrol route.

'I really wonder how did this get under the commissions views? A city with nothing but crime and lost people... is this really the truth about the Hero Society?'

The figure's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a muffled scream from the building behind him and he just got to see the shadows of two figures, one a kid and one was a man and he just saw a glimpse of it but he saw that the man was holding something and was about to hit the girl who was holding her head while curling into a ball.

"YOU! WORTHLESS SON OF A---"

Before the man could do anything to the girl, the window shattered as the figure dropped in and held the man on a chokehold from the back and flipping the man over and banging the man's back into the table, he found in what seems to be a kitchen and as the man started getting up, he then took the toaster near there and ripped it of and used it to bash the mans head, making the man's head bleed and the man fell unconscious and his head was covered in blood and as he made sure the man was 'unconscious' he then eyed the kid who was a girl carefully, she was wearing torn and worn out clothes, had beautiful black hair with green accents, the girl also had green eyes that looked afraid.