Chapter Seven

'Why... why does everyone always leave me alone?'

It was lightly raining with grey cloudy skies, in what seems like funeral for someone, we see a couple of people mourning over someone's death but what stood out in the scenery was a 12-year-old kid with curly green locks and green eyes with four diamond shaped freckles on each cheek, a man aged 31 with dark green hair that was styled in blinding bangs that covered the man's right eye which was orange in colour and a woman who was aged 28 with amethyst hair that was shaped into two long twin tails and four full white eyes with black sclera which two of the smaller ones were located on top of the other two and had black 8 spider like legs and abdomen that was a bit small instead of human legs and feet, all of them were wearing black tuxedo's and the woman was holding an black umbrella.

'Why didn't the heroes save him? Are heroes just some sort of lip service?'

The boy was lost in thought as he remembered everything in clear detail: the ring of a gunshot, the screams of the passers-by, the smell of gunpowder, the blood on his hands, the limp body of his father, the sirens of the police and ambulances, the flashes of the reporter's cameras, and his father's last words.

"Izuku-sama, are you alright?"

"I'm fine Yoshinaga-san."

The boy then approached with the man and the woman, the coffin where in front of the coffin there was a picture of a man with red eyes and bushy, messy black hair. The kid then placed the flowers he was holding and placed them on top of the coffin and then sobbed as he mourned for the man's death.

'Father, I'm sorry... why... why couldn't I do anything?'

A few minutes after the coffin was buried the woman escorted the man and the kid into a car and then the woman sat on the driver's seat of the car while the kid and the man were sitting on the backseats.

The boy was staring through the car's window deep in thought, he kept staring until they reached what it looks like an apartment room, the boy then started to pack his things while the man and the woman were guarding outside.

"Yoshinaga-san, do you think he will get over this?"

The woman asked the man with dark green hair, the man then reached into his pocket and pulled out a tactical knife and started twirling it with his fingers.

"I really don't know Masami Konno, but Izuku-sama is strong, he did get over his mother's death... but I don't know about this one."

Their conversation was interrupted as the door opened and the boy was carrying a bag filled with the boy's personal items, the boy had a determined look on his face surprising the two grown-ups.

"Konno-san, Yoshinaga-san, change of plans, we are going to reform the Acheron"

They both were confused on the boy's wording of 'reform' so the woman who was identified as 'Konno' asked the boy while trailing behind him.

"What do you mean Izuku-sama?"

The boy turned to them and they were met by the gaze filled with determination and then the boy spoked.

"I want to turn the Acheron into a safe haven for those who are shunned by society just because of some discrimination, and also for those who the heroes cannot save, what dad said was right: 'if you want to get the job done right, you have to do it yourself'"

The man and the woman smiled as they saw that the boy was not giving up yet, they both replied in unison at the boy's declaration.

"Yes Izuku-sama!"