He was definitely awake after that.

I had to stop him from going down on me again while I was still catching my breath. The view of his release leaking out of me always turned him on so much and he just couldn't wait to lick it back up, but I was definitely too sensitive and overstimulated for that. He had pouted at my choice but helped me clean up either way, pulling my knickers back up my legs to cover me up.

We had some coffee after that, while Harry continuously shot me salacious and lustful looks from across the kitchen. I basically had to bolt out of his apartment or he'd keep me in bed all day, and my body was tired enough as it was. After getting dressed and freshened up at his place, we shared a long embrace and kiss at the front door.

Everything sexual was out the window then when Harry muttered against my lips how sorry he still was for the night before, thanking me multiple times for taking such good care of him. I had reassured him again that it was fine, that it didn't matter. I had cupped his cheeks to firmly and softly kiss his inviting lips.

I hated it more and more each time I had to leave him.

Katie and Liam looked loved-up on the couch, and even though Dave sent him the occasional glare when they were a bit too public with their affection, he kept his mouth shut for the most part.

"Okay, so there's a Christmas tree sale near the park." Dave clapped his hands as he got up to his feet, seemingly very ready and excited to go.

I raised my brows, "We're not going with your car, are we?"

"Think we're going to fit a Christmas tree in any other car than my jeep?"

"Dave, it's insanely cold outside. Have you even tried starting your car? It's even older than mine! Temperatures like these aren't doing your engine any good." I argued.

A shudder ran over his spine, "Yeah, it was so cold tonight, jesus... Suppose it's nice being able to sleep with someone for warmth." He sighed out.

I smirked slightly, shrugging my shoulders, "Can't say I was cold." I remembered my face being pressed snugly into Harry's warm chest during the night, encaged in the safety of his muscular arms.

Dave tilted his head to the side, "You're so much more chipper now that you're getting good dick on the daily. This Model Man is really doing it for you, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, let's go."

"No, no, I'm jealous! You have that... sex-glow. Is he bi? Could I borrow him for a night?"

Liam's sputtering caused his coffee to spray everywhere as he snorted a laugh through his nose. I blushed a furious tint of red but also couldn't hide the amused smile on my lips.

If only Dave knew.

"What?" He asked in confusion, "Am I missing something?"

I shook my head as I curled my lips inside of my mouth to stop my laughter, "Inside joke." I shortly explained before clearing my throat, "Come on, let's go!"

"You two can go get the tree, Liam and I will make soup and a hot lunch for when you return." Katie suggested and I broke out in a grin. This weather called for hot soup indeed and we all agreed on the plan as Dave and I made our ways outside.

His jeep protested greatly when he turned it on, and it took him multiple tries to get the engine running. It was sputtery and didn't sound all that healthy, but it worked after a while and I climbed into the passenger seat to start the drive. Hardly any people were on the road on a weekend where it had snowed, so the roads were deserted.