27.

Harry.

"Can you clean this stuff up before you leave?" I gestured to the dirty dishes, scrunching my nose up when I realized the apartment still smelled like what we'd had for dinner three nights ago.

Mitch was on the couch, strumming his guitar as he let out a sigh, "God, what's the matter with you? You're being even more of a neat freak than usual."

I shrugged my shoulders as I shoved some of the dirty plates into one pile, giving me some counter space to pour myself a cup of coffee.

Mitch glanced at the clock on the wall, "And since when do you come straight home from work on a Friday?"

"Just, get this clean, okay?" I repeated.

Mitch sighed, "You've been home for five minutes and all you've done is whine."

"We're not college students, Mitch." I exclaimed, "We're grown men with a home that we need to take care off. Don't want this place to look like a pig's stall."

"We're grown men living with one another." He retorted and I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of coffee, "I need this to be clean because I may or may not have a visitor tonight and I don't want to bring them home to a place as filthy as this."

He raised his brows as he put his acoustic guitar down, "Is that why you so desperately needed me to stay with Sarah tonight?"

"As if you don't stay with her on any other night." I mumbled under my breath and Mitch approached me as he whacked my shoulder, "I heard that."

He poured himself some coffee too, "So, is it Penny?"

"Penelope." I corrected him and he frowned, "You two confuse me, I never know what to call her."

"But to answer your question, yes. It's Penelope. And it's her first time coming here so I need it to look a little decent." I opened up a few windows to get rid of the smell of curry that lingered everywhere.

"She hasn't been here before?"

"Well... Yeah, she was here on Monday. Briefly."

Mitch cocked up an eyebrow, "There were dishes here too on Monday."

"She didn't look around much, okay? We were... preoccupied."

His eyes widened, "Oh shit. Did you guys do it then?"

"Stop being so obsessed with my sex life." I bit as I plopped down on the couch, seeing I still had about an hour before I had to meet Penelope. I usually wasn't one to shy away from details about girls I slept with, but with Penelope it felt different. Her being a virgin only added to that and I wanted to keep her dignity by respecting the privacy of whatever we did together.

I shifted slightly in the couch when I remembered Monday. I remembered her begging and whimpering for me as I had her up against the shower wall. I remembered her asking me for sex and I felt like I could explode when she said she wanted all of me. I remembered denying her because fucking upright in a shower was not what I had in mind for that first time being with her. I remembered her on her knees with my cock in her throat. I remembered her swallowing my cum down with those devil eyes.

I remembered hurrying out of the apartment after that without being able to tell her how good she had done. I made it a point to reassure her of that today, since we hadn't spoken about it anymore since then.

"So, you quite like this girl, huh? Never seen you put in this much effort." Mitch smirked and I frowned, "I'm literally just inviting her over. How's that putting in effort?"

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing." He rolled his eyes, "But you're cooking and all, seems like effort to me."

"It's just a meal." I shrugged in a mumble, "People need to eat."