41. (*)

Harry.

Penelope and I had heavy eye contact going on as we sat across from one another at the table of my apartment. Soft music was playing in the background, we were both sipping some wine and eating our pasta but our eyes were on one another.

We of course both knew what was happening after this, and we were both excited. She was probably slightly nervous too, as was I but for different reasons.

It was the first time we had really planned a sex-session since they otherwise came quite naturally for us. We both knew what was going to happen here tonight. She had asked me to fuck her like she was just another girl for me, and that's exactly what we were going to do.

She had arrived about an hour earlier, well rested and energized from spending a lazy day in her bed to recover from the stress her body had gone through during the week and the long, intense day she had on Friday. She was chirp and energetic now.

Dinner took us about ten more minutes, and we hastily did the dishes and cleaned off the table before we were standing in the kitchen. I was drying my hands off on the dish towel after washing our plates, and Penelope was drinking the last of her wine.

Her hair was down today, and she wore a simple pair of black jeans and an equally black jumper. But she still – of course – looked perfect to me. I reached for her hands after she put the empty glass down on the counter, nudging my nose against hers, "Are you ready?"

She bit down on her lip to stop her smile and nodded, "Yes." She stood on her toes quickly to peck my lips and I smiled against her mouth, "Come on."

Penelope raised her brows when she walked into the bathroom behind me, crossing her arms in front of her chest with an amused look on her face, "Do you do this for every person you sleep with? Draw them a bath?"

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled, "Absolutely not."

I closed the bathroom door behind her as she eyed the bath, letting her fingers run through the water shortly to feel the temperature, "So why am I getting spoiled, then?"

"I know you asked me to... fuck you like I usually do, but you're still special. So... I don't know, wanted to make you comfortable." I spoke as I scratched the back of my neck a little unsurely. I never knew what was too much with her.

I knew she was just teasing me, and she stopped the second the words left my mouth. I felt her lips on mine in a short, firm kiss as she snickered, "I know, it's okay. Thank you, this is nice."

I sighed out when she turned around again and started taking her clothes off. I dimmed the lights in the bathroom and followed her example, getting naked until we were both seated in the bathtub.

I never really used to use this bathtub much before. Sarah was the only person here really who enjoyed taking baths, and most of this shit was hers. I had put in bath salts and oils, mixing a few things together in hopes it smelled nice. I had forced Mitch and Sarah out of here tonight, basically explicitly telling them that Penelope and I had big sex-plans tonight before they agreed to leave.

Penelope didn't seem to complain. She was leaning into my chest, her head rolled to the side onto my shoulder as she hummed out in bliss, "This is amazing."

"Don't fall asleep though." I chuckled, "Wasn't the intention of this bath."

"What was the intention?"

"To get you comfortable." I spoke, kissing her temple as I ran my hands up and down her arms, "And awake. It's going to be a long night."

"Is it now?"