I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Of course I had to get you a gift, silly. And it's a good one. I think you'll like it."

Harry returned my grin with an equally wide smile, looking a little shy all of a sudden, "Alright. I'll step up my game. What's the price limit?"

I chuckled at his question, "Nothing too crazy."

"So... Holmes Chapel to Brighton is about a four-hour drive on a day with little traffic, like Christmas day." Harry started and I nodded, "Mhm. Usually the festivities at my dad's house start at noon, so like... twelve."

"Ideally, we'd get there by eleven or something, right? Gives us some time to settle in, or deal with traffic. Also, I can get to know your family a little before everyone else arrives." Harry mused out loud and I smiled, nodding to him, "Right. So... We'd leave your place by seven?"

He seemed a little disturbed at that idea but nodded, "Yeah. Early morning, but we'll be fine. Maybe... We could get to Holmes Chapel on Christmas eve eve already? Gives us an extra day, we could go by my dad's house."

I nodded excitedly, "That sounds good!"

"I'll ask Gemma to ride together." Harry suggested and I pressed my lips together, "Three hours in a car with your sister who hates me?"

Harry let out a laugh, shaking his head, "She doesn't hate you. It'll be fine. Plus, Michal's a super chill guy, you'll get along with him just fine."

"Okay." I softly smiled, "What should I get your mum as a gift?"

"Oh, don't worry," he waved it away, "we'll go pick something out together. Have to do some Christmas shopping still."

"Ooo, shopping." I beam excitedly, "fun!"

Harry tilts his head to the side, "How come we've never gone shopping before? You work in fashion... don't you have comments on the way I dress?" He playfully asked and I snorted, "Not at all. I really like the way you dress. And honestly, I have a desk job at a fashion company, doesn't make me an expert. I feel like your clothes suit you."

"That's a huge compliment, coming from you." Harry laughed.

We talked for a bit more until the oven timer went off and the pizza was ready. I honestly wasn't sure about it at first, but seeing how much Harry enjoyed it and how often he praised me for remembering he slipped that into a conversation once, made me happy either way. He was groaning at the taste of the cheeseburger pizza, making me laugh out loud.

"That's kind of the face you make when you orgasm." I pointed out as he enjoyed at bit of the food. He nearly spat it out from laughing so hard, "You can't say something like that when I'm eating!"

I giggled along, leaning over the table as I shrugged, "It is."

"How do I look when I orgasm?" He asked with a small smile and I nibbled on my lip, "Very sexy. Your mouth hangs open, eyes close, brows scrunch up... and your neck vein goes bloody insane."

He sputtered out another laugh, "Alright, alright. Yours does too."

"Hey, um-" He cleared his throat, "do you want to... try it tonight?"

"Try what?" I asked as I focussed on a string of cheese dangling from my slice.

"Butt stuff."

I paused on my bite to look at Harry, who had an amused look in his eyes. I let out a breath, "Honestly, we're not doing it if you can't say the word." I mocked him and he laughed again, "Anal. We could try... another plug?"

After our first talk about the butt plugs, Harry and I browsed the internet together and placed an order of butt plugs, varying in size. He insisted we got pretty ones, which meant we paid extra to get dark blue ones that had little stars on them.