chapter 6: reopened

chapter 6

- reopened -
the nanosites

"Good morning mga taga Labiry! What's up? What's up? Whaaatt's up? Hahahahaha, ang hyper ng DJ niyo ngayon. Phew! Anyway, kakarating lang ng letter na ito an hour ago rito sa station namin and I couldn't be happier! It is official people! The long wait is over! It's been five months since the LPR had cleaned up the lake, and finally! It's free from any forms of contaminants!

Next week, tuesday ng umaga may magaganap na ceremony sa harap ng lake para sa muling pagbubukas nito. LPR has also put some new equipments and amenities such as speed boat, floating cottages and watcheds' den! The opening ceremony will start at 8 in the morning people, so ready your picnic blankets, foods, clothes and yourself!

Ho! Hindi halatang excited din si DJ ano? Hayaan niyo na minsan lang ito. At paalala mga kaibigan, sa pagbubukas ng ating lake bukas, huwag nating pababayaan ang ating mga maliliit na mga chikiting, maging maingat, at maging ligtas. Isang magandang umaga mga Labiryns, ito si Lester Maktatay naghahatid ng balita mula sa L Radio. "

Napangiti na lamang ang Presidente ng LPR ng marinig iyon sa radyo habang nakasandal siya sa railings ng rooftop at sinusundan ng tingin ang mga tao na parang bubuyog kung umasta at kung saan-saan naglalapit para pag-usapan ang ibinalita sa radyo.

"Miss President, the conference room is ready," sambit ng personal assistant ng presidente.

"I'll be there," the president said in a soft, low voice that's enough for her to hear.

With one last glance, miss President left where she was standing, leaving the radio behind. She then handed her binoculars to her PA before entering the elevator with her PA tailing behind.

The conference room was ready, all the needed people were present. For tomorrow is their big day. It's their most awaited project's launch. And everything needs to be in line. After all, only 21 hours and 54 minutes are left before project Live will be at its peak, to look for a host after almost three months of staying underwater to be fully ripe to thrive into their chosen host.

Upon arriving in front of the door leading inside the conference room, the President confidently walked in, silencing all the buzzing noise the people made before she even arrived.

"Start," the President shortly said. And without being told twice, the deed of the meeting has begun.

For, next week will be the start of the end.

to be continued...

A/N: still am writing this book currently at chapter 20 now. i just get a little sidetracked in posting the following chapters.