Enzo: Echoed the Walls

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? She's capable of handling an easy task. I trust her more than dumbasses like you two." 

"You can do this, Corianne. I know you can," I said softly. 

Corianne's eyes widen a bit and Ivan had a small smile on his face. I smiled back and Corianne nodded before dragging my Ivan away from me. Luka followed closely. Ivan looked over his shoulder, mouthing out the words, "Be careful" and disappearing. The front door opened and walked in came the enemy. He suck his teeth, looking around and smiling when he spot me. 

He opened his arms and cooed, "There's my buddy! How was escaping me? Fun huh? Not so fun for me when we had to look for you and it was so easy. Right guys?" 

The men behind him nodded. I glared at Vlad and growled out, "What do you want?" Vlad rolled his eyes. "You know what I want, Enzo. And if you think you becoming an Alpha would make us scared, think again. That makes a challenge for us, and well, this place needs a challenge." 

"You're fucking sick! Echo had nothing to do with this!" Zev snapped. 

"That's where you're wrong, Zev. I'm batshit crazy and Echo had something to do with this! She was going to let you go and I didn't want that," Vlad said and sighed sadly, waving his hand around. "Look, I can make things better if we make a deal. You give me Ivan and you can bring Echo back to life." 

My glare hardened. "You ate her; you ripped her into pieces." 

"And she was fucking delicious. The bitch tasted like fairy dust, sparkles, all that magic shit." 

Zev growled and dig his nails into his the palms of hands. "That bitch saved my mate. I should be congratulating her but a dumb fuck killed her!" 

Vlad rolled his eyes and looked at me."Can you tell your friend that I was helping you?" 

"How were you helping us? You tried to kill us!" I screamed. This guy was seriously a lunatic if he thought I was going to tell my best friend to settle down for being right. He did tried to kill us, his mate, and he ripped Echo, the one person who kept Jayden alive, to shreds. His help wasn't helpful at all and we didn't asked for his help. 

Vlad sighed loudly. "I didn't want to do these boys but you made me no choice. Bring them in!" 

Three men walked inside the pack house and were holding onto three people's arms. My eyes landed on Alexander and he was badly beaten. His lip was busted and the corner of his mouth was dripping blood, his right eye was red and swollen, his right eye was cut, and his knuckles were bruised and bloody. It looked like he came out of war. 

Next to him was a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes, her cheek was red and she had a bruise on her throat. Her face expression was confused, showing no fear or pain. 

Then the next person was a teen girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes, whimpering and shaking her bottom lip. My eyes brows furrowed together because I didn't know who were the two other people. My eyes landed on the woman with brown hair and brown eyes and my eyes widen. 

Her eyes landed on me and her heart skipped a beat. "You're...you're-" 

"Yes, that's him, that's Enzo Olivieri," Vlad said. "And I'm guessing you know Alexander, right Enzo?" 

Alexander and I didn't say a word. We weren't on good terms and I would have left him to die but Ivan was here and he wouldn't like that I didn't do anything. I could care less if he was broken and bruised, he tried to steal my mate. Vlad walked towards the girl and moved her hair out of her face. 

"This little darling is Sindy Carters. She's that little boy's mate. The Omega has a Human mate. How pathetic," Vlad sneered and flicked her ear. 

She flinched and started whimpering again. The woman tried grabbing the girl, Sindy, arm but she was pulled back by her hair. The woman groaned and gave her a small smile. 

"It's okay, honey. Everything will be fine," the woman assured. 

"I'm scared," Sindy whimpered. "I want to go home." 

"Me too, honey. Just stay calm okay?" 

Vlad chuckled darkly and said, "No one isn't going home and nothing will fine, honey." His eyes flicked to upstairs and he broke out in a grin. "I finally get to meet the True Alpha." 

I turned around and saw Ivan, Corianne, and Luka staring down at us. 

I felt like everything collapsed when I saw Ivan's face scrunched up and a horrifying scream echoed the walls.

 ~~~~

Thanks for everyone who has comment, vote, and just wish me luck. I've been pissed and was working hard in school but it feels like I'm taking steps back, yknow? Anyways, things will be explained more in the next chapter in Ivan's POV and I think it's the whole deal, so stay tune. :) Also, about the guns that Ivan's popping out of nowhere, it will be talked about in the next chapter too. Don't worry. ;) The banner is from a horror movie that Megan Fox and another girl that I forgot. I forgot the movie too and I hate the movie because of her jaw and I hate jaw's that are being stretched, it's fucking scary.

What do you think of Vlad and Jayden?