I do the same with my tea, but with 3, I like my drinks sweet. I stir the tea and close the cup again, leaving it for now, because it's too hot for my liking. I put the cup on the floor between my legs and unwrap my sandwich. I hum in content when I take a first bite, it's way better than the last time I ate at the airport. I keep the sandwich in one hand when with another I pull out my phone to check Instagram.

The first post is a photo of Florence Pugh, I almost snort at the irony. I still can't believe I'll meet her in a few days, it's so fucking crazy. I love her work, she was great in every movie and not to mention how beautiful she is. Definitely I have a crush on her, who wouldn't be? She's a goddess walking on earth.

I gulp slightly at the thoughts of our first meeting. It can go in 2 different ways. It can be super awesome, like we'll hit off and become friends rather quickly or I'll make a fool of myself and make the things awkward as hell. Knowing myself, it'll be awkward, because I'm not good with talking with my crushes, especially if they're girls.

I comment on her photo with a simple 'I can't wait to meet you!<3'. She replies after a few seconds with 'Bella!!! I can't wait too!'. I smile at her respond and how much people start freaking out about our small interaction. I don't usually interact in social media, but c'mon, I couldn't just not to comment her new post. She's gorgeous.

"What got you smiling like this?" I turn my head to my right, hearing my mom's voice. I quickly turn off my phone, trying to hide Flo's photo.

"Geez, nothing" I respond defensively with slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"Mhm" She hums knowingly with a smirk, but decides to not commenting further, which I'm glad.

After a few minutes of silence and just sitting while waiting, an announcement erupts from speakers, informing us that the plane is ready. Mom stands up quickly and I follow her movements, grabbing my backpack in the process.

"Let's go, I don't want to be in the crowd" She rushes me out and I roll my eyes at her when she turns away from me. She and her rushing, I never can keep up with her.

We past everyone, thanks to first classes tickets and after less than 20 minutes, we're already sitting in our seats. I put my white headphones on my ears and I turn on some music, Taylor Swift to be exact. I'm a swiftie, deal with that.

9 hours in the air passes very slowly, I sleep half of the time and eat some dinner with mom. Also, I listen like four of Taylor's albums. After that, I start having some inspiration, so I write a new song. Surprisingly, I almost finish it during the flight. I call the file wannabe and save it in my phone for later to finish.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're currently landing at London Heathrow Airport. Local time is 22 p.m"

"Geez, whole day ruined" I murmur under my breath as I look through the small window next to me,

"Welcome in traveling to another continent, sweetie" Mom laughs at me, patting my knee comfortingly. I huff out quietly and rest my head against my seat, deciding not to answer her anymore.

We leave the plane soon after and I smile, seeing how peaceful it is. Mom told me once that UK is much calmer than US for celebrities and I really hope that's true. I want a quiet summer for the first time in my life.

The car's waiting for us outside already, so we rush inside it and drive off very fast, leaving the airport behind us. Almost an hour later, we arrive to our new rented house in Belgravia. It's nice, two bedrooms house. It's very cozy and I love it, honestly. And the area looks great too, I can't help to explore it.

(Bella's bedroom)

(Bella's bedroom)

Edited: July 30, 2022