*Part 3*

I had fallen asleep. 

On the floor. I was jerked awake from the door opening. Luckily it was just Camila.

"Girl, what are you doing in the ground?" she asks. I groan getting back up, "Come down to eat breakfast," I sigh, "You didn't eat at all yesterday, and Aidan won't enjoy arguing with you again," but as I was starting to walk past her, she grabs my arm, "Don't mess it up this time," she mutters. I nod, and she lets go," Good," we walk downstairs. This time, Aidan was waiting. He looks at me up and down.

"Missed seeing you in that cute outfit," I look down and realize I was still wearing my pj's. I curse underneath my breath, causing Aidan to chuckle. He reaches out his hand to take my hand. Camila nudges me a bit closer, but I just walk past him, ignoring his hand completely. He sighs frustrated but walks behind me. I must have forgotten where the kitchen was when he grabs my arm.  I flinch at his touch," This way," he says pulling me a bit the other way. I shrug him off and walk by myself. 

~/~

I head back to my room after I was excused by Aidan, of course. I take a shower and change to some of the more covered clothes since whoever had gotten me the clothes, was an extreme pervert. But eventually, I find one that doesn't show as much.

I felt that the crop top was too short, so I place a sweater on

I felt that the crop top was too short, so I place a sweater on. The door then opens. I jerk my head back to the door.

"I need to talk to you," Aidan says. 

"What?" he walks inside, closing the door. He sits on my bed, motioning me to sit next to him. I hesitate, not moving.

"Come here," he says patting the space next to him.

"I don't-"

"Y/N, I don't want to argue right now," I stay silent slowly sitting down next to him. He then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, "Do you hate me?" he asks, as my head falls on his shoulder. I try pulling my head up, but his grip tightens on me.

"I don't think you're going to like the answer," I say.

"You only think that because you don't know my intentions," he responds. I frown, but before I say anything, he picks me up. I panic, as he sits me facing him, on his legs. My legs were on both sides of him. His hand touches the bottom part of my back, while his other hand is grabbing my leg. 

"No, what are you doing!" I try picking myself up, but he keeps me in place and leans in. Instead of his lips meeting mine, his lips meet my neck. A shiver goes down my spine.

"I'm just touching what's mine," I try moving my head back but his hand that was on my leg, grabs the back of my neck, pulling me closer. He starts kissing my neck softly, causing me to lash out. I fall back and my butt meets the floor. Aidan stands up and looks at me angrily.

"Stop doing that!" I yell, feeling the tears, "I hate it," 

"You should start getting used to it," he says leaving me on the ground, walking out the door. I cover myself, stand up, and rush to the bathroom. I then feel something funny. It took a second to realize what it was before pulling my pants and underwear down.