◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck

Start from the beginning

     Y/n made up his mind and lifted the man up onto his back, carrying him to a cave nearby.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n placed the man carefully onto the stone floor before pressing the back of his hand against the man's forehead.

     It was soaked with water, but Y/n could still tell it was a moderate temperature. Making Y/n's tensed your body relax a little.

     Y/n flinched when the man slowly opened his eyes, not from the fact that he was awake, but from the sudden realization.

     The gray eyes, the fine martial clothing, the long saber hanging from his waist, the high ponytail.

     It was Mu Qing, of course, it had to be another martial god.

     Complete bullshit, complete fucking bull-

     Y/n silently thanked himself for picking this hat with such a conceiving black veil so that Mu Qing couldn't see the pure panic spread across his face. Y/n took his hand away and secretly sucked in a quick breath as Mu Qing let a groan slip. He really wished he has this hat with Pei Ming so that he didn't have to see all the terrified and ridiculous expressions Y/n would make.

     Y/n quickly masked himself further with a calm demeanor.

     "I found you washed up on a beach, I'm surprised you woke up so quickly." Mu Qing blinked a few times, still in a daze.

     "Who are you?" Mu Qing asked but also mumbled as Y/n helped him sit up.

     "The Reaper, or Death. Whichever one you prefer."

     If Mu Qing had a drink he definitely would have choked.

     "Wait...that means your Da Hong." Y/n's face darkened under the veil and his demonic aura seemed to strengthen. Mu Qing couldn't help but blush, wait..what the fuck?! He wasn't about to go around having a pathetic crush on Death now! Nope!  

     "Don't call me that, Da Hong is dead. I am his reincarnation, I am not him." Mu Qing fell silent at the statement, suddenly hissing a little when Y/n's hand fell upon a specific place on his back.

     "Now, what in the world could have gotten a martial god of the upper court into such a state?" Y/n asked mockingly, a hand holding Mu Qing's arm to keep him steady.

     Mu Qing pinched his nose, an irritated look spread across his features. Part of him was pinching his nose to hide the unwillingly made blush.

     "...a ghost of the Savage rank. I just killed her and then I lost enough blood before I blacked out," Mu Qing's eyes suddenly went wide and he snapped his head over to Y/n, "AM I DEAD?!"

     "I wish, then I could have the satisfaction of having the authority to sew your mouth shut." Y/n quickly replied, hoping that this would have him shut up.

    "Oh spare me the sympathy Da-" Mu Qing suddenly felt a strong grip on his chin and his face was thrusted towards Y/n's.

     Their faces were barley inches apart, one face was blushing madly but also in a cold sweat, the other under a black veil of a bamboo hat.