Chapter 18

As they waited for police to come. Ayanna, Alyssa, and Mrs. Mills were in the basement trying to figure out how Brian got out. They realized that he's been breaking his way out gradually. The cell wasn't make as strong as it should be.

"Looks like someone didn't build the cell right", said Alyssa.

"That's the last time I pay that guy to do anything", said Mrs. Mills.

"...i have to go", said Ayanna. "Can I use your car?"

Brian took Ayanna's car.

"Wait where are you going?", asked Mrs. Mills.

"I just really have to get to something before my dad does", said Ayanna.

"Well then I'll come with you", said Mrs. Mills.

"No", Ayanna said quickly.

Mrs. Mills made a face.

"It's best if you just wait for the police remember", said Ayanna.

"Yea but I don't want anything to happen to you", said Mrs. Mills.

"I'll be fine if I can hurry and leave", said Ayanna.

"How about I go with her", said Alyssa. "If he wanted to hurt me, he would've done it before he left"

Alyssa realized that Ayanna  was talking about Diamond.

Mrs. Mills looked at the two of them for a moment.

"Don't wreak my car", said Mrs. Mills.

Ayanna and Alyssa went to get the keys and left.

———

Once Ayanna and Alyssa got to Diamond's location. There was no sign of Ayanna's car. They both went into the room that Diamond was in.

"Oh my gosh", said Alyssa.

Diamond looked at Alyssa and Ayanna and started tearing up.

"Why are you doing this to me?", asked Diamond. "Oh my gosh"

Diamond covered her mouth.

"Mom, we have a bit of an issue", Ayanna said. "We kinda kidnapped dad and he got away and now we need to find a way to get you out of here"

"You did what?", asked Diamond.

"I know I know but we had to", said Ayanna.

"I'm going to find something to break the glass", said Alyssa.

"You can't. It's not glass...it's called something else. I forgot what it was called", said Diamond.

Alyssa looked at Ayanna.

"If your dad is coming, he's going to come any minute now", said Alyssa. "We have to get her out of here"

"And how do you suppose you're going to do that?", asked Brian.

Ayanna and Alyssa looked back and saw Brian come from around the corner.

"Hey, baby", said Diamond with a fake smile. "I haven't seen you in two days. Where have you been?"

Ayanna and Alyssa looks at Diamond. They didn't understand why she was talking to him like that.

Brian looks at the cell and saw how much of a mess it was.

"What happened here?" He asked as he walked closer.

"You know me. I act crazy sometimes", said Diamond.

"Cut the lying out. I know you did this about Kendrick. I thought you said you were over him", said Brian.

"..I am", said Diamond.

"No you're not", said Brian.

"Yes I am!", Diamond shouted.

"Ay you need to calm down", said Brian.

Diamond faced her back toward him and folded her arms.

Brian looked back to say something to the girls but they were gone. Diamond distracted them so that Brian wouldn't do anything to harm them.

Diamond sat on the bed as Brian looked at Diamond.

"You think you smart huh?", asked Brian.

Diamond looked at him.

Brian took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door to the cell.

Diamond got a little tensed up as she watched him walk in.

Brian walked to her.

"I love you and I tell you that over and over again. I love you...", said Brian.

"I love you too", said Diamond.

"Do you? I mean do you really?", he asked.

Diamond nods as she started tearing up. She was scared.

"With all of heart", said Diamond. "At the end of the day all I have is you"

"Why are you crying?", asked Brian.

"I'm just emotional. I love you so much you don't even understand", said Diamond.

Brian looked at her for a moment then he suddenly grabbed her neck and laid her on the bed.

"Stop lying!", Brian shouted.

Diamond started crying.

"I'm not", said Diamond as she moved his hands. "I'm not"

"Prove it then", said Brian.

Diamond looked at him as she sad up.

"Come on you know the drill", he said as he took his belt off. "Hurry up so we can go"

"Go where?", Diamond asked.

"Our little house. A good bit away from here", said Brian. "Get undressed"

Diamond tried to hide her emotions as she stripped her clothes off and laid down.

Brian got on top of her and slowly eased himself inside of her as he groaned a little.

Diamond closed her eyes as he did it.

After he was done, they both got dressed. He grabbed her hand and they got into the car.

Diamond looked around because it was the first time she had been outside in years. She almost forgot how everything looked.

"What about Ayanna?", asked Diamond.

"No.", said Brian.

"You're leaving behind your daughter?", asked Diamond.

"She left me. Why not? She already said her peace", said Brian.

"But—"

"Shut up", said Brian.

Diamond stopped talking.

Brian continued driving.

TO BE CONTINUED...