Chapter Two

Solomon asked Towa: Question. Does this happen often when you're here?

Towa was silent before she eyed the monster that held the girl that wore the demon slayer outfit.

Then she said to Solomon: Solomon, get Grandmother and Mei to Safety! I have to save my sister!

Solomon: You're sister?! I thought the little girl was your-

Towa: I'll explain later! Get them to safety and then come back here and help out in any way you can!

Solomon nodded before she and the girl with the different outfit began to fight the Centipede woman.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Solomon took Sota's Mother and Mei to a place that was filled with many seals. She told Solomon that they would be safe here. Solomon asked her: Does this happen often?

She replied: It's a long story. Now go. We'll be alright here. Go.

Solomon nodded as he rushed back to Towa's side, who tried to use her sword on the centipede woman. Only for it to break in two.

Towa eyed her blade that had snapped in two.

Towa: You gotta be kidding me! I just had this thing fixed!

Solomon came out of nowhere and said: Well some people just don't know their craft! Maybe now you'll trust that sword of yours with actual experts! YAAAAAAHHHHH!

Solomon got hold of the Centipede woman and wrapped his arms around her neck, placing her in a chokehold.

She dropped the girl with the Demon Slayer outfit and tried to get Solomon off of her.

Centipede Woman: Get off of me! Get off of me!

Solomon struggled and kept his tight grip on the neck of this monster and said: Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go to Sleep!

Then he kept one hand around her neck and the other hand repeatedly punched her in the face. Each blow being harder than the last.

Towa went over to the girl wearing the Demon Slayer clothes and asked her: Are you alright Setsuna?!

The girl looked at Towa as if she was a stranger.

Setsuna: Who did you know my name?

Towa: I'm your sister Setsuna. Don't you remember me?

Setsuna: I dunno who you are, but I want answers as to how you know my name. And where we are. And, who is this...Clown that's going to get himself killed.

The other girl replied: I dunno about that part. TIMBER!!!

She and Setsuna and Towa moved out of the way as the Centipede woman came crashing down. With Solomon landing on top of it.

Towa: Is it dead?

Solomon: Gimme a minute.

Solomon rose up to his feet and ripped the head of the Centipede woman clean off.

He held her head and said: Okay. Now she's dead.

He tossed it aside before two orbs came flying out of her neck.

Which he caught and looked at.

Solomon: Well Hello. What do we have here? A yellow orb and a red orb.

The girl wearing a different outfit came up to him and said: Gimme that! That's mine!

Solomon: Which one? The red or the yellow one?