After a while we start walking back home, we're almost home and y/n starts slowing down but walks still. She finally plonks herself on the floor sitting down. "come on sweetheart there's only a few more minutes" Lizzie says. "no" Y/n whines. I don't want a screaming match in public so i just pick her up and walk home.

We get home around 12:30 and y/n will go for a nap at 1 so we're just gonna have some quick lunch. I cook some pasta while y/n and Lizzie play with toys.

I walk through to the playroom before saying "lunch is ready come on" Lizzie stands up with y/n and we walk down stairs. Lizzie places y/n in her chair and we start eating lunch and having a conversation. Y/n was to engrossed in eating than speaking but she ate quite a bit.

Now it was a dreaded time. Taking y/n up for a nap. I say to Lizzie that she can stay down here and watch a movie while i take her up becasue it will probably take a while.

I take y/n upstairs, "okay missy time for a nap". "no" she says shaking her head. "i think so y/n look how tired you are" i say. "no i not sleepy" she says getting annoyed once again. "Y/n you need a nap come on" i say trying to get her on the bed. "no" she says before sitting down and playing with the toys on her floor. I pick her up and take her to her bed. She squirms about trying to get down. "let me go" she says crying before smacking my back and chest. I sit down on the bed and she looks directly at me. "HEY, we do not hit y/n if you hit or kick me again you will be on time out young lady!" i say sturnly. She just stares at me with furrowed eyebrows and tears on her cheeks. I wipe her tears before laying her down in her bed and sitting beside her. "please have a nap or you will be even more grumpy" She turns over and cuddles with her blanket. "do you want me to stay until you fall asleep or go now" i ask her. "stay" she mumbles. "what do you want me to do" i ask her as normally she would want something like if it's cuddles,read a book,sing or anything like that. She holds her hair up indicating that she wants me to play with her hair. She has always fallen asleep when i play with her hair. I walk over to the other side of the bed and sit down on a chair infront of her. I just play with her hair and she slowly drifts off into sleep. I check my phone while i go to get up.

                      𝙻𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 🧸

( 𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎) 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚖𝚎) 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝚒𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.
(𝙻𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎) 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚢 ❤️

I walk downstairs to the living room where Lizzie is and sit down beside her watching the movie she is watching. She wraps her arms around me and i lay my head on her chest, i didn't realise how tired i was until i fell asleep.

I woke up only half an hour later. The movie still playing and Lizzie still watching, i am assuming y/n is still sleeping as it was quiet. "good nap" Lizzie says looking down at me. "yes thank you" i reply laughing. I sit up and as soon as i do i hear moving upstairs. "and looks who's also awake" Lizzie says to me. I see a little figure coming down the stairs with blanket around her. She walks up to me and sits on my lap. She nuzzeles into my neck, "did you have a nice nap y/n". She nods into my chest. "that's good becasue we need to go to the shops to get some food" i say to her. "noo" she whines. "what's no" "no shops" she says. "baby we need to we have barley anything left" she sighs before turning around to watch the movie.

After the movie is done was get ready to head out to the shops, We're just doing a little wizz round so it isn't gonna take long.

We arrive at the shops and i take y/n and place her in the cart. We start wandering about. "okay so what do we need" i ask. "eggs,milk,flour,sugar and all that" Lizzie says to me. "toy" y/n squeals. Me and Lizzie laugh, "if your a good girl you can get a toy" i say "YAY" y/n shouts. "you have to be good tho" she nods her head in excitement.

After we have finished grabbing the food we make our way down to the toy isle and wait for y/n to pick out her toy. "this one!!!" she shouts running towards us. "that one" she nods happily. "okay let's go" Lizzie says picking y/n up.

We're back in the car just talking, "who wants to stop at McDonalds" i ask. "ME" Lizzie and y/n shout, i laugh at the excitement "okay then".

Were coming out of the drive through and we start to drive off back home with your dinner. "can i have my nuggets pleaseeeee" y/n asks from the back. "wait till we get home baby" i say back to her. "but i want them now" she whines. "y/n i told you that you have to wait till we get home" "noooo please i want them now" "no y/n your not having them in the car" She starts crying and kicking the back of my chair. "y/n stop kicking mommy chair please" "noooo i want nuggets" she cries. i sigh "would you please calm down we're almost here" She just screams and cries louder. "y/n if you keep this up your going on time out" i say sternly trying to calm her while also trying to keep myself calm. This again makes her scream and cry.

I pull up outside the house and i let Lizzie go straight in side. I walk round to y/n's door and let her out but she is screaming kicking and waving her arms about. "let me go" she screams. I carry her inside and walk straight to the stairs before placing her down. "stay here if you move then you'll be here longer" i turn to walk away and she's already ran off. I run after her and take her back down "hey what did i just say" She just turns around and cries. I walk through to the kitchen before looking back at the stairs to see y/n not there again. I sigh letting her go off becasue i'm tired myself and cant put up the her fighting.

After a while i walk upstairs to y/n bedroom becasue i assume she is playing with toys. I walk in and see nothing there an empty room. I walk into the bathroom thinking she might be in there. I sigh at the empty bathroom. I walk down to my room and walk in and see y/n snuggled up asleep in the blankets with tear stains down her cheeks. i dont know what was going on with her today. Maybe she was just having a bad day overall i let her sleep becasue i don't want her to cry even more. I walk downstairs to Lizzie before putting y/n's dinner to the side and Eating mine with Lizzie.
♥︎

words: 2113

big chapter becasue i apologise for not posting in a while <3

(10/12/21)