10

Sorry this took so long! Wattpad kept deleting the chapter and being a mean face.

Back to Striders~

All four of the boys averted their eyes from the sudden, dark green flash of light which presented the stranger. "Egbert?" said Karkat, the first one to recover and look at the new comer. "Not exactly, but I do know the chap." Said the stranger, with an accent easily identified as British, and strode over to the Striders. He looked Dirk up and down, smirking. "Hey there~" Dave shifted uncomfortably as Dirk spoke out, "I'd rather not be checked out by some demon scumbag, thank you very much." The demon scoffs and makes a face, showing mock hurt. "This demon scumbag has a name, you know. Ja-" He was (rudely and loudly) interrupted by Karkat. "Skip the shit and tell us what the fuck you want, dickbag." The demon's expression showed genuine hurt for a moment, before he plastered on a smirk. "Maybe if you ask nicely, mate." Karkat growls and attempts to run at the demon before being held back by Gamzee yet again. The demon, we shall refer to him as J, was growing bored with this. The only reason he had come was for entertainment, which is obviously not being provided to him. "Well, while you chaps bicker, I will be on my way." and with that, he began to turn away toward the door. "Well give us your motherfuckin' name first, bro" Gamzee finally spoke up. J stopped. "Fine. It's..."

MWAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! Even though you probably know who it is already. Also, thanks for all the reads! And I'm trying to think of something else to write about so feel free to give ideas! Peace! ^-^

~Mattie