sidneet is forever(chapter-72)

Start from the beginning

Avu- yes..doctor..

Doctor-beta..are you sure you wanna do this because you are too young to loose your life..

Avu- doctor if you are loosing your life after saving the life of the person you have loved the most then its the best thing that can happen to u...

Doctor- its your decision beta.. I won't interfere.. Here you go.. Fill this form and then make it sign by one of your family member..

(Saying this the doctor goes..avu fills the form and asks jai to sign it..)(jai signed the form with shivering hands)

Avu- please jai..I have one more request..

Jai-(while crying)-you only listen of yourself only.. Why are you asking me??

Avu- please jai..

Jai- say..

Avu- you will say to everyone that I went somewhere for the business meeting and will only tell about it to everyone after sid wakes up..

Jai- ok!!

(Suddenly the nurse came and said )

Nurse- avneet kaur..it is the time of operation... please come with me..

(Jai hugs avu tightly while crying and avu hugs him back)

(After this she left from there..for forever)

*flashback ends*

(Everyone was crying after listening to jai.. Fai was feeling very guilty for accusing her..sid did not wanted to believe that avu left him..for forever..)

(Jai gave the letter and avu's companies paper to sid..)

Sid(unbroken voice)-can you please call diya...

(Fai called diya to come at their place as soon as possible..)

(After sometime diya came and said)-

Diya- hi guys.. What happened to you and where is avu??

(Vai explained her everything and diya was even in tears..)

Jan- sid... Can you please read the letter for us..(crying)

Sid-(in broken voice)-hmm..

(He started reading the letter)

Sid-so hii guys..this is your girl avneet..if you are Reading this letter now so that means I am dead and sid is alive..so that's a cool thing..so you guys please don't you all worry that I am dead or something because I am enjoying my life in heaven now and from heaven I am watching you reading my letter...so,in this letter I have written things that I wanted to say you guys but I could not say..
For reem,
I know you hate jai for eating pasta but please give him a chance as he can be the best husband to my lil sister..you know reem you are the sweetest person I have ever met and the the thing is that you have never changed and have always supported me throughout my life.. I remember how we used to fight over whose crush is best..yours or mine..but you are still gonna be my favourite lil sister..
For jai,
Jai..I never had a small brother but when you came in my life it felt like a got a small brother whom I can order and boss around.. You are only person on the group you can make a serious environment to a  cheerful one...and yaa you are the most intelligent person in the group.. I know it even if you don't show and please stop eating pasta or reem will throw you put of the house..
For vai,
Vai di..you know what when I lost my mother I never felt like I don't have anyone who can shower their motherly love because I knew you are always there for me..please don't throw abhi Bhai out of your room or let him sleep in the balcony because he will get cold..vai di you are like a sister and mother for me and I can't forget you even if I want to..
For abhi,
Bhai I will miss the word avneetayy because I knew that when you didn't called me with his name you are angry for me..you are like a super brother too me who had solution of my every problem..and yup don't worry from nowonwards you don't have to sleep in balcony.. And I am so grateful to god that I had you as a big brother in my life..
For jan,
You was/were/and always be in my best friend.. I remember how we used to binge watch vampire dairies the whole day and discuss about it at night while having pizza..I remember how we used to cook at late night and then got scolded together for messing up the kitchen from my mom in morning..how we used to fight oven that is Stefan best or Damon.. I will miss my amazing friend like hell..
For fai,
I know right now you must be regretting over the things you said earlier to me but trust me fai I forgave you long time ago only so don't live with the guilt about the things you have said earlier to me for rest of your life...you are the cutest person I remember how you used to scruch your nose when sid asked you to do something... You are my favourite dude..
For diya,
I don't know you since a very long time but still I want to thank you for saving me life at that time otherwise I would not have got the chance to write the letter and yaa don't ever feel that it was your fault that I am dead right Now because I know it takes time to track the location.. So don't worry.. And be happy..
For bhav,
Thank you for supporting and trusting me..when I had no one by my side you helped and supported me..I can't thank god enough that I got you..you always treated me as your sister and took care of me like that only..I hope you will get a wife soon ...I don't want you to die single..thank you for coming in my life and making it amazing.
For sid,
Uhmm..so I never thought we both will fell in love or something.. You are the smartest,most handsome and the most charming person I have ever met..thank you for loving me and taking care of me..you remember on the day you were going to propose me you asked what can I do for you..so..earlier it was just for namesake but you really have my heart now ...promise me you won't do something stupid like dying after reading this letter and move on with a new girl..you wanted to hear I love you from me na  so here it is I love you mr.Siddharth nigam...I love you till the moon and back.. But still you have to promise me that you will move on with other girl..please..I never thought you will come so close to me..and yaa one more thing #sidneet is forever