fifteen truths(chapter-30)

Next day in the college...
All the fifteen students were ready to go for the camp...a teacher was also going with them but the teacher was coming from her own car...all the students sat on the bus and they ere ready to go....

Reem,jai,sid,vai,jan,abhi,ashi and fai were sitting together in one side of the bus and avu was sitting on the corner last seat..

Suddenly Nina announced that everyone will play fifteen truths..but avneet protested...

Avu- you all play na..I don't wanna play...

Vishal- avu let's play....don't be such a mood spoiler..

Sid- vishal..leave her..anyways ms. Kaur is scared is scared to reveal her truth..

Avu- I am playing guys..start the game..

(In this game fifteen question you are asked some questions and you have to tell that weather you have did it or not and if you have then you have to drink the water)

Saloni- every broke someone's trust??

(Only avu drank)
Ashi- whom trust did you broke avneet...
(in a sarcastic tone)

Avu- its non of your concern ashi..

Vai- ever thought to kill your loved ones??

(Nobody drank)

Reem- I guess somebody is lying between us..anyways next question ever bunked the school??

(Everyone drank)

Sid- ever came in that situation where you had lost everyone you loved...??

(Only avu drank)

Vishal- ever felt a pang on your heart when someone in front of you whom you used to fight with proposed other girl??

(Again only Avu drank)

Namriti- god this game is going so boring... I don't wanna play.. Well I have a idea..sid do u have guitar Right now??

Sid- yes..I have..

Namriti- all right.. I am gonna tell you to decicate a song to someone who broke your trust..

Sid- alright...

(Imagine him something like this)

So- this song is for the one who broke my trust

Sid- tu dur hua h jabse,
      Man bawra kyu tarse,
     Rahe adar ye juda thi,
     Kyu saath the ek umare se,

(He was literally watching avu while singing the song)

Teri aadat Jo lagi hai,
Issue kaise m bhulaun,
Ye kahani merri dard ki,
Kisko jaake sunau??

(Everyone was lost in their on world and sid and avu were having an eyelock)

Tu wajah hai had wajah ki,
Bewajah hua m abse,
Tu wajah hai had wajah ki,
Bewajah hua m abse,

(Suddenly the eyelock got broken because ashi hugged Siddharth)

Teri tadap mai Wakt ka katra,
Lagta hai dariya kyu mujhe,
Shart bata de , ya for saaza de,
Hai kya raza bayaan kr mujhe..

(Avu was feeling like she could cry anytime)(sid was feeling bad for avu but he was confused why he was feeling so..)

Kaise juda ho jaun,
Dekha tujhe hai kurbat se,
Rehein agar ye juda thi,
Kyu saath the ek umar se...

(Ashi was literally clinging over sid and sid was feeling irritated but was still smiling)

Teri aadat Jo lagi hai,
Issue kaise m bhulaun,
Ye kahani merri dard ki,
Kisko jaake sunau??

(Avu was feeling very bad seeing sid and ashi like this but was still trying to control her emotions)

Tu wajah hai had wajah ki,
Bewajah hua m abse..
Tu wajah hai har wajah ki,
Bewajah hua m abse...

(Avu was literally having tears in her eyes)

Teri aadat Jo lagi hai,
Issue kaise m bhulaun,
Ye kahani merri dard ki,
Kisko jaake sunau??..

(Everyone clapped and sid and avu came out from their own world )

Nina- wow sid!! You sing so well ... You and ashi will be a great couple ..one is a good singer and other is a lyric writer..

Vishal- but why do I feel sid and avu will make the best couple..

Jan- shut up vishal!! Ashi is best..

Vishal -OK

(Avu was about to say something when her phone rang ...she received the call..after hanging the call she whispered something in vishal's year then asked the bus driver to stop and left the bus)..

Namriti - what did avu said?? And why did she left the bus...

Vishal-....

That's it for this chapter...

Next chapter is gonna be I guess a shock for you all...sorry for this boring chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
sinixsidneet
nuzzu0009
JayashriSolanke
dihalpati
Wrunda
kumari_magic
itz_mishaa
Kashishjain007
Kriti_327

Sorry guys I know I am very late for updating today but I was literally very busy with studies so I wasn't able to write the chapter but please do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed .... please please please it's my humble request...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!