two years later(chapter- 39)

Avu's POV,
It has been two years...two years since I Left India...
Now I have everything I am the owner of world's best company kaur enterprises and I am winning the best businessesmen award since last two years because as soon as I shifted to London (yes she shifted to London) I started working on my mom and dad's dream... I am the mafia queen...yes, I snatched ashi's position last year and now I am the mafia queen.every one is scared of me. In the mafia world I am known as the shadow and everyone is scared of me...nobody knows my real identity not even my friend's.. Talking about friend's I have all of my friend's on my side because vai, fai and jan called me six months back and they have realised that I did not killed anu...ashi killed her...so we all (vai, abhi, jai, reem, jan and fai) are best friend's.. We talk once in a week together...only sid  believe that I killed anu...I hate sid for not trusting me...you know what my company is giving Sid's company a great competition... I also want to give you a good news fai and jan are dating.. Fai proposed jan and said that he loves her till end of the world.. Cute na??..

(Suddenly a boy bursted from the door and said)

Boy- avu you are still not ready for the business party.....get ready fast...

Avu- bhavesh !! The party is after two hours.. Let me rest...

Bhav- nope!! You take years to get ready..now go fast....

(Avu scrunches her nose and went to get ready)

Introducing....

Bhavesh balchandani- best friend of avu since she came in London

Bhavesh balchandani- best friend of avu since she came in London... supported her in her bad times...he is very good by nature ...he also knows that the present mafia queen is avu...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After some time avu came out and said-

Avu- I am ready... Let's go...

Bhav- you took one and a half hour to get Ready..

Avu- done..

Bhav- yes...

Avu- let's go...

(After this both of them went for the party)

Avneet's outfit-

Siddharth's POV....

It has been two years since anu left the world because of that avneet ...I was stupid that I trusted avneet and gave her a another chance...because a killer remains a killer... Right now I am in London because of some stupid business party.. My company is one of the world's best company...in rank we come second in no. as first position is of nandra enterprises which is owned by that avneet...
Well I am still the mafia king but ashi is not the mafia queen as someone named shadow took her position..well nobody knows how shadow looks like...talking about my friend's they still live with me, but they think that ashi has pushed anu not avu..I don't know why they think so..ashi also lives with us and me and ashi are dating since two years...my all friends want to me and ashi to break up... Anyways, But I want to say that I have the most supportive friends..in my friend's list abhi vai,fai,jan,reem and jai come..abhi Bhai is my big bro as well as a good friend ...and vai bhabhi is both friend and the bestest bhabhi to me..

(Suddenly a girl came and said)-

Girl- sid...don't you wanna get Ready for party...see...I am ready..

Sid- ashi!! Please I am sleepy right now...

(So the girl is Ashi)

Ashi- nope!!!go and get ready..

Sid- OK! You won!! I am going to get ready...

(Sid went to get Ready)(after half an hour, he came and said)

Sid- I am ready let's go...

Ashi- OK!!

(They sat on car and went to the Party..)

Sid's outfit-

That's it for this chapter

SHOUT OUT TIME....
JayashriSolanke
latha1234567
SandhyaRajan3
SonaiMahato
kumari_magic
Kashishjain007
MinaxiGhangas
abhisha101
dihalpati
sinixsidneet
DevilQueen20
nfsufdwwt
Sidneetian_130
niyaminnu
itz_mishaa_
AbhijeetMahadik3
Sidneetxfairy
Wrunda

Sorry if I missed any name...

Do vote and comment so that I don't feel demotivated...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out....

Bye!!!