saviour sid(chapter-32)

Avu POV,
I wasn't able to be a good daughter nor a good business women neither a good friend.. I am such a looser ...I can't do anything... I have killed all my friend's parents... I am the most cruel person in this whole world...that's why I don't have any right to live...I love coming near beach because it calms me down but see the coincidence today this beach is also not able to calm me...see, this water is looking so inviting like the water is telling me come in the water and spend my last minutes of life in this only...

I am gonna miss mom like scoldings of vai and the way reem used to be more protective over me...I am gonna miss how me and jan clicked crazy pics...I am gonna miss how jai used to cry over leftover pasta and how fai used to click pics so that he could post it on Instagram and how abhi used to scold them like their dad...I may have spent a very lil time with these boys and I must be their rivals but they were so caring..I hope abhi and Vai have a good married life and wish that jai and reem get married and even wish fainat end up as a couple...

Talking about sid, I will miss my fights with him and hope ashi takes good care of sid as sid literally have a golden heart ...

So mom and dad ...I am coming to you...

Saying this she jumped in the water and was letting herself being drowned in water... She felt like any upcoming second could be the last second of her life..

Sid's POV,
Avu where are you...I am not able to find you.. Please be safe...I know you have done a lot of bad things to me but please don't leave us like this...

Sid- can you walk fast ashi..see..we are very near to beach...we have to go and find avu also..

Ashi- OK sid..

(They reached in beach and sid saw someone was drowning in the water he knew it was avu..so, he jumped into the water..after sometime he came back with Avu in her arms..ashi was jealous...)

Sid- ashi take my phone and call everyone to reach city hospital asap...

(Ashi called everyone )

Sid- ashi see, avneet is not breathing...

Ashi-(happy internally) -is she dead??

Sid- shut up!! Ashi ...let's go to hospital right now

Thats it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
sinixsidneet
DevilQueen20
dihalpati
Kashishjain007
Wrunda
abhisha101
JayashriSolanke
AbhijeetMahadik3
nuzzu0009

Sorry if I missed anyone's name....

Guys please vote and comment on the chapter this plot is taking a lot of time and efforts..

Do vote and comment so I  don't get disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!