HTSCF CH 43.1 MMORPG Arc Extra 1 (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Azazel slipped off his chair and kneeled behind Jun to rub his face on the enticing ass right before him. He raised the skirt to enjoy the sight of soaked pantyhose and bare backside. Still in character, Azazel said, "Secretary Jun, you're not wearing any underwear? How lascivious!" Another loud smack echoed inside the room.

"You, you guys are the one—"

"Talking back after attempting to assault your superior!?" Jun whimpered in pleasure as the large hand landed roughly on his ass again. The five vibrating eggs inside his anal passage added to the intensity of pleasure and he saw stars. The table under him was stained. Elior in front of him had his belt unbuckled and was stroking himself while recording him.

"It's time you make up for your mistake." That said, Elior rubbed his throbbing cock on Jun's lips and pushed right in, emitting a groan of desire as he entered the hot and wet cavern. "Suck harder!" He demanded, back in character.

Jun could only comply as he gripped onto the length for better leverage. Meanwhile, Azazel animalistically ripped the pantyhose and stuck his tongue inside the pink and swollen hole for a taste. "What a slutty hole. How many men have you seduced with this?"

Smack!

Feeling wronged, Jun let go of Elior to look back at Azazel, who was being particularly mean today. "You know it's only you and Elior!"

Seeing the indignant face and slightly teary eyes, Azazel's heart ached as he realized he might have gone a little too far. "Sorry, babe... You know I didn't mean that..."

With a quirk of his lips, Jun spread his asscheeks with his hands. "Then, make it feel better?"

After years of being with the two, Jun had also picked up some tricks and learned to play with them.

Stunned but pleased, Azazel smirked and gave Jun's ass another slap, making the reddened mounds even redder. "This vixen! You will be the death of me—" He stuck his tongue back inside that delicious ass, pushing the vibrators that were about to slip out back in.

"No, take them out..." Jun whined. "And put yours in..."

Azazel leaned back and unbuckled his pants. Because of the vibrators and his tongue, Jun's ass was ready and he didn't need to lube himself. "No, babe, it'll feel better this way. Trust me."

After saying so, he pressed his thick cock inside, joining the frantically pulsing eggs. With the addition of something much thicker pushing the eggs against his prostate gland to stimulate it nonstop, Jun lost it and ejaculated onto the table. In the meantime, Elior lifted his chin to reenter the hot mouth.

"Come on, baby. Don't forget about me."

The two men moved together, slamming their hips forward and back, penetrating deep and hard. Still, in a daze after his second orgasm, Jun accepted them without much fight. He could feel another wave of pleasure about to wash over him. The vibrators were too much...

After several long minutes and tens or hundreds of thrusts, Azazel finally let himself go and sprayed his semen all over. With his arms, he lifted Jun as he slid out and sat back onto his presidential chair. Combined with Jun's convulsing and the sperm, the five vibrating eggs slipped out one by one and landed onto the carpet with light thumps, leaving behind a wet stain. Elior moved around the table and gave himself some final strokes before cumming on Jun's face.

While wiping sperm off his eyelids, Jun complained about how gross it was, but Elior just laughed. "You know you like it, baby."

Jun pouted. "Yeah, yeah." Even though he didn't like being called a "slut," he didn't mind so much when Azazel and Elior treated him that way. It was all a part of their play.

"Now for some real fun—" Elior took Jun from Azazel's arms and carried him over to the floor-to-ceiling windows. He helped Jun rest against the windows on his back and inserted his still very hard cock in one smooth movement of his hips.

"What—no! People will see!"

Elior kissed him reassuringly. "No one will see. Only me and Azazel." They were in the tallest building within several miles, so unless a pervert was peeking through a telescope, it was true no one should see them. "Even if they see, I'll just gouge their eyes out."

"..." Jun sure hoped Elior was just joking! But as always, his thoughts became distracted by the fast and deep movements of the thick cock buried inside him, and he became more concerned with wrapping his arms around Elior's neck.

"Ha... Your dick feels so good..."

"Yeah, baby?"

"Mm... Yeah... Ah...!" Jun twitched when Elior pounded against his sweet spot and clung on tighter. At some point, Azazel had joined them by the window and was helping hold Jun up and rubbing his reinvigorated cock against Jun's already occupied hole.

"Make space, Elior."

With the ease of having done so many times before, Elior worked with Azazel to spread Jun's ass to allow him entry. This wasn't very difficult, since Jun was still very wet from Azazel's first load. Together, the two men's large penises stirred up Jun's intestinal walls until he became incomprehensible.

"No more...! Ah, right there!"

Elior chuckled while biting on a nipple. "More, baby?"

"Here, babe? Your favorite spot." Azazel kissed Jun, his tongue ferociously making its way around the inside of his mouth, tasting the flavor of their sex.

Though Jun's clothes were still on, they were a mess. His skirt was raised to his hips while his jacket had been tossed onto the floor. Then there was his dress shirt, with its top buttons open to expose his chest and nipples. Azazel and Elior were still fairly dressed, only their belts and zippers were loosened. They knew Jun enjoyed being fucked by them while they still wore suits.

When the two men came again, it was from Jun's dry orgasm and him clamping down on them hard, squeezing out every last drop of their semen. Underneath where the three were connected, another stain had formed on the carpet.

Elior tightly embraced Jun and whispered, "Don't go anywhere. Just stay here with us."

A bit out of it, Jun agreed. "Yeah, of course."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Azazel kissed Jun again and rested his forehead on Jun's. "I love you."

"Me too..."

Then they started another round on the sofa, then the coffee table, then the wall... By the end of the night, all the employees had clocked out, except for the security guards. When they caught the president and CEO carrying out an exhausted and bundled up Jun, they didn't bat an eye, used to the sight.

A/N: 😗