Chapter 15: You're the Only One for Me

Lauren+Liam=(still Liam or Lauren but......) Lien!!! Their celebrity couple is Lien!!

Lauren's POV:

We left the flat hand in hand. He led me to his car and I hopped in. After he started the engine, we started to talk.

"Lauren, how close are you with all the girls?"

"Super close with all of them. I love my sisters of course, but I love the cali girls too."

"Who would you choose your closest to friendship wise even if it's one of your sisters?"

"Well we are all kinda cliqued together. Christina, Katherine, and FiFi. Amy, Dani, and Sophie. And Lisa, Jessie, and me."

"How would you feel if you and I became Jess's legal guardians and best friends for this tour?"

"You mean, raise her for the rest of this year together?"

He shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" he answered. "She's helped me and she's your best friend. We can just be the closest ones to her and stuff. I didn't necessarily mean guardians."

"Point," I said quoting Alicia from The Clique.

"Let me guess, Alicia?"

"Given,"

"Dylan?"

"Opposite of no,"

"Massie?"

"Three letter word that rhymes with less,"

"Kristen?"

"You know me too well." and we both laughed.

"So, is that a yes or a not to the Jess thing?" he asked.

"It's a yes," I agreed laughing. After a few minutes of talking and flirting, we arrived in front of Nandos.

"Really? This is our date?" I asked giggling. I was perfectly fine with it though.

"Part of our date," he answered and got us a table.

"Lauren, I have decided that I don't like you anymore," Liam said. My heart stopped. What was wrong with me? Was I too obnoxious? Did I have chicken in my teeth?

"I don't like you anymore. I love you," my heart stopped again this time from happiness. He loved me? After two days?

"Liam, I love you too,"

He leaned in and kissed me lightly. I smiled and kissed back. After a few moments we both pulled back and grinned. There was a ding! and Liam pulled out his phone. His expression hardened but he looked worried. Then he turned his gaze back to me.

"Umm, when we go back to the flat, there might be some people there you might not want to see," he said worridly.

"Who?"

"Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder," he answered nervously. Why? I love them!! I don't care Danielle dated my boyfriend, she's gorgeous and perfect.

"Ehmagawd!!!!! That's aweCIM!! I love them!" I exclaimed.

"You aren't jealous of Danielle?"

"Nope," I answered popping the "p". "I love those two. They're perfect."

"Alrightly then," he answered smiling. I returned his smile.

"Ready for part two?" I nodded in excitement. We got back into the car and he drove me somewhere. There were no lights anywhere. Just pitch black.

"Come with me love," he whispered. He led to a little furthur away from where we parked. 'Now, close your eyes."

I obeyed. Liam walked me down a little more.

"Open," he commanded.

"Wow," I breathed. It was perfect.

On the ground was a blanket and a basket. Christmas lights hung on the surrounding trees and the stars were twinkling above us in the sky.

"You did all of this, for me?" I whispered. He didn't answer. Instead, his lips were on mine.

a/n: I KNOW, I KNOW I haven't updated in a while. Sorry if I'm busy people!!!!!!!!! So here it is, I know it's kinda boring and short, but it's sweet. I really can't believe I brought Danielle and El into this story but I just love those two so much I couldn't resist. Okay loves, thanks for the reads!!!!! Vote and comment!!!!!!!!!