"Vete al carajo!' I hiss. He slaps me again, "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell. He slaps me but harder this time.

"I can touch you whenever and however I want to,"

"Not if I stop you from doing so!" he scoffs.

"And what will you do?" he says almost laughing. I stand up and tackle him down. I hit him a couple of times. He seemed surprised by the sudden impact but he quickly regains control, spinning both of us around, so that now he was on top of me. He slaps me twice and then punches my side. I grunt in pain, holding my side, "Don't even try," he says, "You really think, that you can escape from me that easily?" he asks, hitting me again.

"Stop!" I yelp in pain.

"This is what you get for challenging me," he hits me again.

"Please, stop!" I scream. He continues for a while longer before, leaving me in the ground. He closes the door shut. I start sobbing uncontrollably, hugging myself. I lose consciousness as I notice a puddle of blood under me.

~/~

I sit, my back leaning against the wall, just staring at the door, waiting for him to come back, and probably give me another beating, or kill me, who knows what the hell he wanted. I wonder what my brother was doing right now. What day is it? How long has it been? Though it had only felt like hours, who knows it could have been already a full day. Was he looking for me right now? Or does he think that I'm with Jonathan right now? How is Jonathan? Does he realize I'm gone, or does he think that I'm with my brother right now? I felt my eyes water up, but I stop myself, as my eyelids start burning from all the crying. The door opens. My head jerks up, but instead of it being Aidan it was someone else.

Camila. I groan.

"Of course, you are involved," I say rolling my eyes.

"Come on, get up," she says reaching down to me.

"I can't, it hurts," I say. She sighs.

"If you don't want that to happen again, you should start listening to what Aidan wants you to do," she says, placing her hands around my arms, pulling me up. I don't respond, and I hold on to her to walk. She leads me out of the room, to a huge house.

"Pretty nice, right?" she says

"Pretty nice, right?" she says. I look away, she sighs, " Let's take you to you're room," we walk up the stairs slowly. After a few turns around upstairs, she finally opens the door to a room, "Welcome to your room,"

 After a few turns around upstairs, she finally opens the door to a room, "Welcome to your room,"