"Not this time," Jim said confidently while daydreaming about his future.

Silver let out a hum, as he looked at Morph with disappointment and sadness, he glanced over at Jim trying to figure out a good way to break it to the boy that sometimes those plans don't always work out. That's when he glanced down at his leg, he picked it up and winced at the slight pain in it. Jim opened his eyes and glanced over at the cyborg in concern, Silver tried using his normal hand to tighten it but struggled to do so. Morph noticed and turned into a wrench, and Silver let out a small chuckle as he said.

"Thank ye Morph."

Jim uncrossed his arms, and pulled a knee up, and rested a hand against it while his other hand rested on his arm. As he asked Silver with a concerned look on his face.

"So, how'd that happen anyway?"

Silver narrowed his eyes at the boy, thinking back to the day he got these. He looked down at his hand and for a couple of minutes Jim saw the sadness underneath all that happy/brave facade, Silver moved his mechanical fingers as he told the boy with complete sadness.

"You give up a few things..." He paused and then went on. "Chasing a dream."

Silver continued to stare at his hand in sadness, Jim furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the cyborg he looked up to in such distress as he asked another question.

"Was it worth it?"

Silver quickly looked up at Jim with a raised brow, surprise on his face. The cyborg had never been asked that before, he let out a sad chuckle and moved to sit beside Jim. He put his arm behind Jim as he smiled sadly but hopefully at the boy.

"I'm hoping it is Jimbo." Silver put his hat on his head and covered his eyes with it, making sure the boy couldn't see the tears welling up in his eyes as he said. "I most certainly am."

The two rested their heads on the side of the ship for a few moments until a blast shook the boat, causing Morph to run into the mast of the lifeboat and split himself into tiny pieces. Morph quickly came back together and squeaked in shock, quickly hiding in Silver's coat pocket. Jim and Silver quickly got out of the lifeboat and closed the lifeboat's door, before racing up the stairs.

Up on deck, Annie and Delbert quickly raced to the railing to see what was happening. Pulling out their telescopes, they both saw something very concerning.

"Good heavens. The stair Pulza it's gone supernova!" Delbert exclaimed in shock and fear.

Annie quickly put her telescope away and ran over towards the lifelines, pulling Delbert alone with her. Once they got to the lifelines, Delbert was still staring at the supernova in fear.

"Delbert, I'm going to tie your lifeline on you," Annie told the doctor as she quickly and effortlessly tied him securely to the rope and the wood upon the upper deck.

"I've never seen this happen up close. I mean I've read about it but for this to happen to me, I mean us on this voyage is scientifically impossible. There should be a 1% chance of this happening." Delbert stuttered out in fear as he nervously fiddled with his telescope.

Annie looked up at him after securing herself with her lifeline as she grabbed his hands, causing him to look down at her with a scared look. Annie gave the doctor a small encouraging smile as she told him.

"We're going to need your help Delbert, your expertise in this field will be of great help in this situation. I know you can do this, okay?"

Delbert stared down at the teenage girl in horror and disbelief as he said.

Treasure Planetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें